Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | come on guys cant you do better????
1 2 3
this is freakim ridiculus... i have to do this ALL BY MYSELF bc yall cant even pull your own weight in this excavation.. we have so much to do and so much digging and its like you guys are just sitting in lawn chairs drinking your fancy drinks while im digigng with a GARDNE SHOVEL< !!!!!!!! good thing i am so good at digging that none of you would be able to beat me anyways..... staff you should just give me all the prizes since im the only one working anyways [img]https://i.imgur.com/zkh0YYd.png[/img]
this is freakim ridiculus... i have to do this ALL BY MYSELF bc yall cant even pull your own weight in this excavation.. we have so much to do and so much digging and its like you guys are just sitting in lawn chairs drinking your fancy drinks while im digigng with a GARDNE SHOVEL< !!!!!!!! good thing i am so good at digging that none of you would be able to beat me anyways.....

staff you should just give me all the prizes since im the only one working anyways

zkh0YYd.png

happy_monkey_circle.gif
wow a whole zodiac of rope?
wow a whole zodiac of rope?
is very likely to take your posts literally - has difficulty discerning if tone is joking
I recognize that wingding font!!
It says

"**** and maybe"

Wait bruh
It says

"**** and maybe"

Wait bruh
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
chop chop, you're going too slow. these numbers are bad.
*sips from my martini and goes back to tanning*
chop chop, you're going too slow. these numbers are bad.
*sips from my martini and goes back to tanning*
BonsaiPixels.FR_2xPlanter.png wfuYhNt.gif sale trade lore wishlist

mwa82103691.png
I didn't know my mom was blasting powder [emoji=mirror scared size=2]
I didn't know my mom was blasting powder
She/her
+3 FRT
Forums lurker
Collector of old dragons
Lore clan!

Color-Hand-15.png
95c947c87cc1e92d43ab7d172f86ce89d0a06f2b.png
[quote name="Scorpiontail" date="2021-06-10 13:13:50" ] I didn't know my mom was blasting powder [emoji=mirror scared size=2] [/quote] yeah, your mom is bomb
Scorpiontail wrote on 2021-06-10 13:13:50:
I didn't know my mom was blasting powder
yeah, your mom is bomb
Didnt realize my mom was worth that many points!
Didnt realize my mom was worth that many points!
8YiSfVe.png
G1s for sale
[quote name="Aterna" date="2021-06-10 13:12:25" ] I recognize that wingding font!! It says "**** and maybe" Wait bruh [/quote] what.......... arfe you tallking about
Aterna wrote on 2021-06-10 13:12:25:
It says

"**** and maybe"

Wait bruh

what.......... arfe you tallking about
happy_monkey_circle.gif
[quote name="Aterna" date="2021-06-10 13:12:25" ] I recognize that wingding font!! It says "**** and maybe" Wait bruh [/quote] Mmm no, but what it does say isn't much better. I used an online wingdings translator site.
It says

"**** and maybe"

Wait bruh

Mmm no, but what it does say isn't much better. I used an online wingdings translator site.
I will put something here eventually.
[quote name="Bugatti" date="2021-06-10 13:17:30" ] [quote name="Aterna" date="2021-06-10 13:12:25" ] I recognize that wingding font!! It says "**** and maybe" Wait bruh [/quote] what.......... arfe you tallking about [/quote] Bro you just changed it lmao I'll keep your secret New one says something I can't quite make out "and balls"...
Bugatti wrote on 2021-06-10 13:17:30:
It says

"**** and maybe"

Wait bruh

what.......... arfe you tallking about
Bro you just changed it lmao
I'll keep your secret

New one says something I can't quite make out "and balls"...
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
1 2 3