Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | come on guys cant you do better????
1 2 3
[quote name="Realcottoncat" date="2021-06-10 13:31:00" ] [quote name="Aterna" date="2021-06-10 13:12:25" ] I recognize that wingding font!! It says "**** and maybe" Wait bruh [/quote] Mmm no, but what it does say isn't much better. I used an online wingdings translator site. [/quote] Ahh I may have gotten the new one wrong then xd I recognize it enough that I know certain letters but some I get mixed up cuz they're so similar (like the squares)
Realcottoncat wrote on 2021-06-10 13:31:00:
Aterna wrote on 2021-06-10 13:12:25:
I recognize that wingding font!!
It says

"**** and maybe"

Wait bruh

Mmm no, but what it does say isn't much better. I used an online wingdings translator site.
Ahh I may have gotten the new one wrong then xd
I recognize it enough that I know certain letters but some I get mixed up cuz they're so similar (like the squares)
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
[quote name="Aterna" date="2021-06-10 13:33:25" ] [quote name="Realcottoncat" date="2021-06-10 13:31:00" ] [quote name="Aterna" date="2021-06-10 13:12:25" ] I recognize that wingding font!! It says "**** and maybe" Wait bruh [/quote] Mmm no, but what it does say isn't much better. I used an online wingdings translator site. [/quote] Ahh I may have gotten the new one wrong then xd I recognize it enough that I know certain letters but some I get mixed up cuz they're so similar (like the squares) [/quote] it does end with what you said it did.
Aterna wrote on 2021-06-10 13:33:25:
Realcottoncat wrote on 2021-06-10 13:31:00:
Aterna wrote on 2021-06-10 13:12:25:
I recognize that wingding font!!
It says

"**** and maybe"

Wait bruh

Mmm no, but what it does say isn't much better. I used an online wingdings translator site.
Ahh I may have gotten the new one wrong then xd
I recognize it enough that I know certain letters but some I get mixed up cuz they're so similar (like the squares)
it does end with what you said it did.
I will put something here eventually.
I just don't feel like getting out of bed today, alright? My dragons are handling it for me. If they're slacking it's not my fault *shrug*
I just don't feel like getting out of bed today, alright? My dragons are handling it for me. If they're slacking it's not my fault *shrug*
Square-3.png Wolf_26299_3_15.png
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
:/ really dude? there are kids here
:/ really dude? there are kids here
A fake clickbait from Flight Rising's 2016 April Fool's event.  This image changes on refresh.
X D
X D
XGjmQSM.png -fake achievements collection
-In-game wishlist
-pls buy my dragons
sebEy.gif SEJJy.gif gxMny.gif
I just translated the Wingdings by hand and uh

I'm not sure how to feel about that.
I just translated the Wingdings by hand and uh

I'm not sure how to feel about that.
Shattered Glass

Lorwolf Referral Link
Fr+2
I accept all friend requests!
Wishlist
[img]https://i.imgur.com/HYca02U.png[/img]
HYca02U.png
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
I'M CRYING
BESTIE THANK YOU FOR THIS
I'M CRYING
BESTIE THANK YOU FOR THIS
Bro not cool some of us are working Americans >:(
Bro not cool some of us are working Americans >:(
cowfish.gif
bro those are rookie numbers, you gotta bump them up smh
bro those are rookie numbers, you gotta bump them up smh
dino-child-water-pixel.gif
1 2 3