Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [Interest Check] Ferocious Imperials?
[img]https://i.imgur.com/DZg59ic.png[/img] Working on an imperial drawing and wondering if people would be interested in this as an adoptable, it’s missing a couple of features and a full color demonstration but this is basically a prototype. (It’ll be much cleaner when finished) What do you think? And if you would buy it, for how much? Thank you!
DZg59ic.png

Working on an imperial drawing and wondering if people would be interested in this as an adoptable, it’s missing a couple of features and a full color demonstration but this is basically a prototype. (It’ll be much cleaner when finished)

What do you think? And if you would buy it, for how much?
Thank you!
Oooh...I would definitely be interested if you made them an adopt! I'm not good with pricing, but I know if you offer apparel and skins you could make a lot of cash selling them. Perhaps at least 400-500g base price?
Oooh...I would definitely be interested if you made them an adopt! I'm not good with pricing, but I know if you offer apparel and skins you could make a lot of cash selling them. Perhaps at least 400-500g base price?
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png