Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | How Long Do Ticket Answers Take?
I'm aware that all things take time, but I tried looking for a status page for my ticket and can't seem to find one. I need a little help updating my email and I submitted a ticket, but it's been about five days now and I still haven't had any further answers. Is this normal?
I'm aware that all things take time, but I tried looking for a status page for my ticket and can't seem to find one. I need a little help updating my email and I submitted a ticket, but it's been about five days now and I still haven't had any further answers. Is this normal?
@FlufferMuffins
It varies a lot depending on the nature of the ticket and how much load the support team is under at the time. If you don't get a response in two weeks, you can bump the ticket by replying to the automated email that was sent to you.
@FlufferMuffins
It varies a lot depending on the nature of the ticket and how much load the support team is under at the time. If you don't get a response in two weeks, you can bump the ticket by replying to the automated email that was sent to you.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@Tserin So it'll just take a little extra time, okay then! I can wait. :3 Thank you so much!
@Tserin So it'll just take a little extra time, okay then! I can wait. :3 Thank you so much!