Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | apparel Bundles not showing up in hoard
Hello. I recently bought a couple of bundles from the marketplace, but the items aren't showing up. It did take my money though. Do they show up later like its not instantaneous?
Hello. I recently bought a couple of bundles from the marketplace, but the items aren't showing up. It did take my money though. Do they show up later like its not instantaneous?
@stephka
Try:

- Making sure you're in your Other tab of the Hoard.
- Using the Hoard Search to search for the bundles, just in case you glanced over them.
- Log out and back in to refresh your session.
@stephka
Try:

- Making sure you're in your Other tab of the Hoard.
- Using the Hoard Search to search for the bundles, just in case you glanced over them.
- Log out and back in to refresh your session.
fo11Vhp.png
oh i see them now. Thank you. I thought they would show up in the apparel part.
oh i see them now. Thank you. I thought they would show up in the apparel part.
@stephka

All openable objects go to the Other tab. You can find them there by filtering on Subcategory: Chest.

Not all of them are literally chests, of course, but if it's something with other items inside, it counts as one for this purpose.

Once the object is opened, its contents automatically go to the appropriate tabs.
@stephka

All openable objects go to the Other tab. You can find them there by filtering on Subcategory: Chest.

Not all of them are literally chests, of course, but if it's something with other items inside, it counts as one for this purpose.

Once the object is opened, its contents automatically go to the appropriate tabs.
tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png
Buying an additional apparel slot
unlocks it for ALL your dragons,
not just one!