Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Anyone Practice Witchcraft?
[emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1] [b]WELCOME WITCHES, PRACTITIONERS AND ENTHUSIASTS[/b] [emoji=sun size=1] [i]I'm looking to find my fellow witches on Flight Rising! If anyone wants to introduce themselves or talk about their practice, feel free! [emoji=heart size=1][/i] [b]How long have you been practicing?[/b] [emoji=ivy leaf size=1] [b]Do you label your practice? If so, how would you describe it?[/b] [emoji=old parchment size=1] [b]Are you spiritual?[/b] [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] [b]What aspects of your craft do you most enjoy?[/b] [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1] - - - I've personally been a practicing witch for two and a half years. I work with herbs, crystals, tarot, tasseomancy, and pendulum divination. The aspect of my craft I enjoy the most is when I'm able to go outdoors and connect with nature. I would consider myself spiritually open, but I don't follow or worship anyone. [emoji=gust size=1][emoji=four leaf clover size=1]
WELCOME WITCHES, PRACTITIONERS AND ENTHUSIASTS

I'm looking to find my fellow witches on Flight Rising! If anyone wants to introduce themselves or talk about their practice, feel free!

How long have you been practicing?

Do you label your practice? If so, how would you describe it?

Are you spiritual?

What aspects of your craft do you most enjoy?

- - -
I've personally been a practicing witch for two and a half years. I work with herbs, crystals, tarot, tasseomancy, and pendulum divination. The aspect of my craft I enjoy the most is when I'm able to go outdoors and connect with nature. I would consider myself spiritually open, but I don't follow or worship anyone.
I'm still researching before I start anything but I'm interested in witchcraft since I was a little kid.
I'm still researching before I start anything but I'm interested in witchcraft since I was a little kid.
i had an old friend who practised witchcraft, but she sadly moved away and we lost contact. i'll try to fill out the form while being discreet-

i think since she was a child.

i don't think she named her practise-

Are you spiritual?

she was!

studying it and telling me about it
i had an old friend who practised witchcraft, but she sadly moved away and we lost contact. i'll try to fill out the form while being discreet-

i think since she was a child.

i don't think she named her practise-

Are you spiritual?

she was!

studying it and telling me about it
121ecbff67b79f30b220500386296f874b02d08e.jpg
i'm confused but this is cool-
i'm confused but this is cool-
Yep, I'm a Wiccan!

I've been practicing for almost two years, but had an interest in it for years.

I'm an eclectic Wiccan with an affinity for celtic traditions.

I am definitely spiritual.

I'm a crystal witch through and through. I connect really well with crystals, though I'm still studying tarot and herbs as well as some candle magic. More than anything, I love the effect it's had on my personality and approach to handling my problems.
Yep, I'm a Wiccan!

I've been practicing for almost two years, but had an interest in it for years.

I'm an eclectic Wiccan with an affinity for celtic traditions.

I am definitely spiritual.

I'm a crystal witch through and through. I connect really well with crystals, though I'm still studying tarot and herbs as well as some candle magic. More than anything, I love the effect it's had on my personality and approach to handling my problems.

Call me Max!
Wishlist
Lore
10ttDG2.png

P2OauAq.png
OxagJgG.png

cVPo4yi.png
72733313.png trLi2py.png
Yeah! I am exploring different paths but currently reading a Druidism book. I’ve been reading around for several years, reading tarot, whatever calls to me at the time. But mostly just reading.

I think there’s a witchy hub around here somewhere, I just can’t remember where it is.
Yeah! I am exploring different paths but currently reading a Druidism book. I’ve been reading around for several years, reading tarot, whatever calls to me at the time. But mostly just reading.

I think there’s a witchy hub around here somewhere, I just can’t remember where it is.
bHeX9bv.png