Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Active Roleplays - CLOSED
[img]http://i.imgur.com/BrwZS5x.png[/img] [size=3][font=book antique][size=2]Head found here: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2021835/1#post_2021835[/size] [size=4]Bored and looking for a person to roleplay with and you somehow found me? What a miricale! Heres a list of some rps (roleplays) that im looking for and what I can do [u][b]IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE A 1X1 ROLEPLAY[/b][/u].[/size] __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ [center][b]Characters[/b][/center] [center][i]Just about anything works[/i][/center] [center]» Wolves [/center] [center]» Dragons[/center] [center]» Cats[/center] [center]» Humanoids[/center] _____________________________________________________________________ [center][b]For the Roleplay itself[/b][/center] [center][i]Below are some things I prefer/do/willing to do in roleplays[/i][/center] [center] Small Groups (1-5)[/center] [center]» Big Groups (5-15 Max))[/center] [center]» Proper Grammer (Doesn't matter how long or short the sentence is. I just want it to be understandable)[/center] [center]» English [b]ONLY[/b] Roleplays[/center] [center]» I prefer to use Discord but I can use FR[/center] [center]» Storyline/Theme/Story Arc can be anything. I prefer action/adventure with the small dash of romance to make things interesting[/center] _____________________________________________________________________ [center][b]Other[/b][/center] [center]» Discord Username: SilverTongue.png#2362[/center] [center]» World Time: MST[/center] [center]» FR: 1 Hour ahead (I think?)[/center] [center]» I either draw, use games, etc to make my characters[/center] _____________________________________________________________________ [center] Thats about it! You can ping me or message me on FR. Please note, if you send me a Discord friend request I wont accept. Message/ping me your user before hand and then I'll accept [/center] [size=20][u][b]FORUM FOR NOW IS CLOSED[/b][/u].[/size]
BrwZS5x.png

Head found here: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2021835/1#post_2021835

Bored and looking for a person to roleplay with and you somehow found me? What a miricale! Heres a list of some rps (roleplays) that im looking for and what I can do IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE A 1X1 ROLEPLAY.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Characters
Just about anything works
» Wolves
» Dragons
» Cats
» Humanoids
» Big Groups (5-15 Max))
» Proper Grammer (Doesn't matter how long or short the sentence is. I just want it to be understandable)
» English ONLY Roleplays
» I prefer to use Discord but I can use FR
» Storyline/Theme/Story Arc can be anything. I prefer action/adventure with the small dash of romance to make things interesting
» Discord Username: SilverTongue.png#2362
» World Time: MST
» FR: 1 Hour ahead (I think?)
» I either draw, use games, etc to make my characters

FORUM FOR NOW IS CLOSED.
MUYNhfy.png
mtHAEL4.png
y2UYCzJ.png
xBEAdV6.png
LRdLP2V.png
@SilverT0ngue
i really am out here getting addicted to RPs h

im definitely looking to start more RPs, always down! im most comfortable with the dragons but i'd like to explore other characters and such, its all down to whatever works best for everyone involved :")! i'd be very interested in this! either 1x1 or a group, forums or discord work fine for me, i love adding rom in my RPs but i can do platonic too, and i'd love to talk about planning from there! i never wanna just...throw big ideas out the gat because i get anxious about taking charge or stealing the show or something :")

anyway, i'm interested! :D
@SilverT0ngue
i really am out here getting addicted to RPs h

im definitely looking to start more RPs, always down! im most comfortable with the dragons but i'd like to explore other characters and such, its all down to whatever works best for everyone involved :")! i'd be very interested in this! either 1x1 or a group, forums or discord work fine for me, i love adding rom in my RPs but i can do platonic too, and i'd love to talk about planning from there! i never wanna just...throw big ideas out the gat because i get anxious about taking charge or stealing the show or something :")

anyway, i'm interested! :D
xxxxxxxxxtumblr_inline_nbax555ssE1qg78ij.png
677.png
Xen
Minor
He/him
Gay
Transmasc
Wishlist
13399.png
ezgif-7-e8d6afba00b0.gif
@SilverT0ngue I'd love to do a 1x1 with you if you're interested, however, I need to keep it here on FR as I don't have discord.
I usually use human characters and sometimes elves and hybrids, but I'm fine with any human/oid character!
If you would like to roleplay with me, you can ping me on a thread and we can discuss storylines and plots there! :)
@SilverT0ngue I'd love to do a 1x1 with you if you're interested, however, I need to keep it here on FR as I don't have discord.
I usually use human characters and sometimes elves and hybrids, but I'm fine with any human/oid character!
If you would like to roleplay with me, you can ping me on a thread and we can discuss storylines and plots there! :)
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
@SilverT0ngue I'd probably be interested in doing a 1x1 rp with you, I have not done many 1x1s, but I've been meaning to get more practice, so yeah! I'm mainly interested in doing human characters, and I have to use fr since I don't have discord, so if you're interested please send me a pm. Thank you!! :)
@SilverT0ngue I'd probably be interested in doing a 1x1 rp with you, I have not done many 1x1s, but I've been meaning to get more practice, so yeah! I'm mainly interested in doing human characters, and I have to use fr since I don't have discord, so if you're interested please send me a pm. Thank you!! :)
1kbH.gif help me hatch!
@Ir21vb
Awesome! FR works just fine, I will note now im kinda a off and on person in a way with FR, Shall we discuss the rp in PM's?

@Glorfindel1
Yayyy!, FR works just fine, I will note now im kinda a off and on person in a way with FR, I have some both human and none human characters we can use. Shall we discuss the rp in PM's?
@Ir21vb
Awesome! FR works just fine, I will note now im kinda a off and on person in a way with FR, Shall we discuss the rp in PM's?

@Glorfindel1
Yayyy!, FR works just fine, I will note now im kinda a off and on person in a way with FR, I have some both human and none human characters we can use. Shall we discuss the rp in PM's?
MUYNhfy.png
mtHAEL4.png
y2UYCzJ.png
xBEAdV6.png
LRdLP2V.png
@silvert0ngue I think I'd prefer pms, if that's ok with you?
@silvert0ngue I think I'd prefer pms, if that's ok with you?
1kbH.gif help me hatch!