Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Familiars disappearing from Undiscovered
Once I bond with something via Fiona they are removed from my undiscovered list. I understood that the colour would fill in but I am not sure they are supposed to vanish from undiscovered since I don't own them and never have.

If this is by design then how am I supposed to know which familiars out of the 920 I still need to get by using the bestiary?
Once I bond with something via Fiona they are removed from my undiscovered list. I understood that the colour would fill in but I am not sure they are supposed to vanish from undiscovered since I don't own them and never have.

If this is by design then how am I supposed to know which familiars out of the 920 I still need to get by using the bestiary?
Flight Rising: Where people spend thousands of gems to make dragons look pretty and then cover it all up with clothes and skins.
@Shauria
Unowned familiars move from Undiscovered to Discovered when you awaken them, not just bonding with them.

There is not a way to filter your Bestiary in the way you desire, however there have been suggestion threads made to suggest it be implemented.
@Shauria
Unowned familiars move from Undiscovered to Discovered when you awaken them, not just bonding with them.

There is not a way to filter your Bestiary in the way you desire, however there have been suggestion threads made to suggest it be implemented.
fo11Vhp.png
@Shauria

You can tell by looking at each Awakened familiar individually in the Bestiary whether you own it or not. It's fiddly, but unfortunately it's the only method.

An Awakened familiar that you don't own will have a coloured image, but not a filled-in background, whereas the ones you do own will have the starry background.

Also, the icons for whether you have the familiar in your hoard/vault or equipped to a dragon will both be blank if you don't have a copy, whereas the appropriate icon/s will be coloured if you do.
@Shauria

You can tell by looking at each Awakened familiar individually in the Bestiary whether you own it or not. It's fiddly, but unfortunately it's the only method.

An Awakened familiar that you don't own will have a coloured image, but not a filled-in background, whereas the ones you do own will have the starry background.

Also, the icons for whether you have the familiar in your hoard/vault or equipped to a dragon will both be blank if you don't have a copy, whereas the appropriate icon/s will be coloured if you do.
tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png
Buying an additional apparel slot
unlocks it for ALL your dragons,
not just one!
Thanks guys, figured it would be the case but couldn't fathom how anyone would be so silly as to design a system where you have to actually check through 922 familiars individually to see whether you own them or not.
Thanks guys, figured it would be the case but couldn't fathom how anyone would be so silly as to design a system where you have to actually check through 922 familiars individually to see whether you own them or not.
Flight Rising: Where people spend thousands of gems to make dragons look pretty and then cover it all up with clothes and skins.