Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | SEARCH Button for start searching
It is very very inconvinient not to have a button to click and especially to touch (for mobile) to start searching. If it starts searching automatically while typing in most cases it doesn't look so! It just doesn't work correctly (if that was the idea). Not to mention that the most useful case is copypasting words to the search field... Most times I have to deliberately erase last letters for the search to have an effect and this is just... silly? and AUFULLY inconvenient for mobiles with little screens
It is very very inconvinient not to have a button to click and especially to touch (for mobile) to start searching. If it starts searching automatically while typing in most cases it doesn't look so! It just doesn't work correctly (if that was the idea). Not to mention that the most useful case is copypasting words to the search field... Most times I have to deliberately erase last letters for the search to have an effect and this is just... silly? and AUFULLY inconvenient for mobiles with little screens
I'm confused about what the specific issue here is? I'm also on mobile almost all the time, and I've never had any issues with searching things on any part of the site. When I type part of an item name in the marketplace or hoard, the search function works just fine.
I'm confused about what the specific issue here is? I'm also on mobile almost all the time, and I've never had any issues with searching things on any part of the site. When I type part of an item name in the marketplace or hoard, the search function works just fine.
9JujC4r.png9smSRop.png
plague_rune_50x50.png
OOOFR +0OOO
x78oEKd.png f9a32de21f619685c021adafe3a356066a54ad09.png
21z9rai.gifl5SWccB.gif
2rTMEfu.png
Check out my adopts at
Infernal Beasts,
my lore-based
Scatterquest,
or my skin shop,
Dracopunk!