Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Accidentally bought wrong thing at AH
i just spent about 300 or so of my gems buying the wrong item. i bought a banescale gene when i needed a regular gene.

i bought the most expensive banescale gene by mistake, too, so i cant even reimburse myself by reselling it.

can someone please help me? is there any way i can track down the seller? thank you.
i just spent about 300 or so of my gems buying the wrong item. i bought a banescale gene when i needed a regular gene.

i bought the most expensive banescale gene by mistake, too, so i cant even reimburse myself by reselling it.

can someone please help me? is there any way i can track down the seller? thank you.
@HersheyNation you could try to re-sell it at auction house to get back at least some of what you lost
@HersheyNation you could try to re-sell it at auction house to get back at least some of what you lost
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
@HersheyNation You can try posting in the lost and found thread but unfortunately someone pricing a banescale scroll at the price of a regular one was probably doing it on purpose and most likely won't refund you :c
@HersheyNation You can try posting in the lost and found thread but unfortunately someone pricing a banescale scroll at the price of a regular one was probably doing it on purpose and most likely won't refund you :c
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png