Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Treasure Chests Vanished? [Resolved]
Hello! I'm back after a years-long hiatus, and I went to bond with my familiars today, which was supposed to have yielded a couple of gold treasure chests and a couple of plainer treasure chests, but I can't find them in my hoard, even though the images popped up in bonding. I did not have this problem when I bonded my familiars a day or two ago. Has anyone else had this happen?
Thanks!
Hello! I'm back after a years-long hiatus, and I went to bond with my familiars today, which was supposed to have yielded a couple of gold treasure chests and a couple of plainer treasure chests, but I can't find them in my hoard, even though the images popped up in bonding. I did not have this problem when I bonded my familiars a day or two ago. Has anyone else had this happen?
Thanks!
@Ramheart

It may be a bug but just to be sure try using the advanced hoard options and search for them by name. They can sometimes get lost with all of your other stuff.
@Ramheart

It may be a bug but just to be sure try using the advanced hoard options and search for them by name. They can sometimes get lost with all of your other stuff.
2A6X4Q7.png
@Ramheart
Try this link: https://www1.flightrising.com/hoard/other/1?name=chest&sort=id_asc
Also try clearing your cache and incognito/private mode on your browser. At least one person recently has had an extension update and block random images.
@Ramheart
Try this link: https://www1.flightrising.com/hoard/other/1?name=chest&sort=id_asc
Also try clearing your cache and incognito/private mode on your browser. At least one person recently has had an extension update and block random images.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
@Vendrus @Traumatic
Thank you! The link in Vendrus' comment worked, which is probably the same thing as searching for the chests by name. I do have one extension installed that may be the culprit, but if there's a workaround like this, then nbd. Have a good day :)
@Vendrus @Traumatic
Thank you! The link in Vendrus' comment worked, which is probably the same thing as searching for the chests by name. I do have one extension installed that may be the culprit, but if there's a workaround like this, then nbd. Have a good day :)