Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coliseum Quality
Ive been experiencing incredibly bad quality in the Coliseum. Everything is pixelated, and the "click the dragon" pop-up is practically unusable. Ive tried turning off the visual effects, clearing my cookies&cashe, changing browsers, and changing my laptop display setting to no effect.
Ive been experiencing incredibly bad quality in the Coliseum. Everything is pixelated, and the "click the dragon" pop-up is practically unusable. Ive tried turning off the visual effects, clearing my cookies&cashe, changing browsers, and changing my laptop display setting to no effect.
@NoodleBear
Is your browser zoom at 100%? What's your screen resolution set to?

These may not be a fix for your problem, but they're two things that came to my head first.
@NoodleBear

These may not be a fix for your problem, but they're two things that came to my head first.
fo11Vhp.png
[quote name="Naegiri" date="2020-12-24 09:26:30" ] @NoodleBear Is your browser zoom at 100%? What's your screen resolution set to? These may not be a fix for your problem, but they're two things that came to my head first. [/quote] Browser Zoom is 100%, though I did try zooming in and out with no luck. Screen resolution is my system recommendation of 1920 x 1080. I appreciate any advice/help, thank you [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Naegiri wrote on 2020-12-24 09:26:30:
@NoodleBear

Browser Zoom is 100%, though I did try zooming in and out with no luck. Screen resolution is my system recommendation of 1920 x 1080.

I appreciate any advice/help, thank you
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/632971388956704789/792712604191162378/unknown.png[/img] I'm having the same issue as OP! Everything looks like this on 100% zoom on firefox, it's absolutely not a graphics card issue either, I can run everything else just fine.
unknown.png

I'm having the same issue as OP! Everything looks like this on 100% zoom on firefox, it's absolutely not a graphics card issue either, I can run everything else just fine.
@Loyce have you tried another browser? because if this is happening only in firefox, disabling hardware acceleration in the browser settings usually fixes this
@Loyce have you tried another browser? because if this is happening only in firefox, disabling hardware acceleration in the browser settings usually fixes this
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
@noodlebear
Gosh I've had this happen too
Am using Chrome on an android phone
Was working earlier but now the image won't close at all making the Coliseum unplayable
@noodlebear
Gosh I've had this happen too
Am using Chrome on an android phone
Was working earlier but now the image won't close at all making the Coliseum unplayable
« Jay »

* Neurodiverse,weird,rather nice guy,so far in the closet i actually rule narnia
* Australian as hecc
* God bless, fellow hoomans
[quote name="Ralzakark" date="2020-12-27 03:45:27" ] @Loyce have you tried another browser? because if this is happening only in firefox, disabling hardware acceleration in the browser settings usually fixes this [/quote] How would I do that?
Ralzakark wrote on 2020-12-27 03:45:27:
How would I do that?
@NoodleBear you can find guides by googling "how to disable hardware acceleration on firefox"
@NoodleBear you can find guides by googling "how to disable hardware acceleration on firefox"
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd