Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Gathered Egg not registering(answered)
The other day I gathered a Shadow egg and nothing happened. It still doesn't seem to register that I have that egg as an achievement. It is my first Shadow egg.
The other day I gathered a Shadow egg and nothing happened. It still doesn't seem to register that I have that egg as an achievement. It is my first Shadow egg.
@LAsDarkFireWolf The achievement system has been removed until they rewrite it. There are no achievements right now.
@LAsDarkFireWolf The achievement system has been removed until they rewrite it. There are no achievements right now.
@elfin Ah ok, that makes sense. LOL figures I finally get that egg and, derp. Thank you!
@elfin Ah ok, that makes sense. LOL figures I finally get that egg and, derp. Thank you!
Booping this over to the Help Center since this is not a bug. The entire achievements system is currently disabled, and will not be re-enabled until the site rewrite is closer to completion.

Thank you!
Booping this over to the Help Center since this is not a bug. The entire achievements system is currently disabled, and will not be re-enabled until the site rewrite is closer to completion.

Thank you!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png