Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | achievement!
hi there! i started playing today and i really like the glimmer and gloom game, apparently its the best way to make money too! now i have 60,000 treasure! i think i can almost afford the settup from the coli guide i've been using! woot woot [emoji=tundra laughing size=1]
hi there! i started playing today and i really like the glimmer and gloom game, apparently its the best way to make money too! now i have 60,000 treasure! i think i can almost afford the settup from the coli guide i've been using! woot woot
ayyy learning your way around Glimmer & Gloom is pretty good for your first day! having access to a fairly quick 75kT will help a lot in getting started. :D
ayyy learning your way around Glimmer & Gloom is pretty good for your first day! having access to a fairly quick 75kT will help a lot in getting started. :D
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
[quote name="After" date="2020-12-03 20:46:15" ] ayyy learning your way around Glimmer & Gloom is pretty good for your first day! having access to a fairly quick 75kT will help a lot in getting started. :D [/quote] its really fun and kinda easy! its a lot better than jigsaw heh, that one... that one hurts my eyes [emoji=tundra scared size=1]
After wrote on 2020-12-03 20:46:15:
its really fun and kinda easy! its a lot better than jigsaw heh, that one... that one hurts my eyes
Welcome! It took me from when the game was introduced to like a month ago to figure it out, so you're doing great~
Welcome! It took me from when the game was introduced to like a month ago to figure it out, so you're doing great~
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
Welcome to Flight Rising!! I think Glimmer and Gloom is a great, easy way to make some fast treasure, congrats on learning it so quick! It definitely took me a while to get the hang of it :D

I also like your username owo
Welcome to Flight Rising!! I think Glimmer and Gloom is a great, easy way to make some fast treasure, congrats on learning it so quick! It definitely took me a while to get the hang of it :D

I also like your username owo
Cloud - She/Her
5hF3FGk.png
ytkEBod.png
kHBaXec.png
qGabqd5.png
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif gVI5OAO.pngLGvol4P.png
qJFAY9h.pngjoJXsVi.png
Welcome to flight rising!
Welcome to flight rising!
Welcome to flight rising! :D
Welcome to flight rising! :D
XGjmQSM.png -fake achievements collection
-In-game wishlist
-pls buy my dragons
sebEy.gif SEJJy.gif gxMny.gif
Welcome to FR! Congrats on the G&G winnings, those'll be a huge help!
Welcome to FR! Congrats on the G&G winnings, those'll be a huge help!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Old Artblog
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Artfight
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Fandomstuck OCs
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Outdated Wishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Fandragons
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Credit!
|
|
|
|
@ me with a zero
not an o!