Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | (LF) Clan Lore writer
Hello there! I was hoping someone would be willing to write some clan lore for me. I have the idea of what I want, but not the talent for writing it! I am willing to pay in treasure! Just let me know if this interests you! Have a great day!
Hello there! I was hoping someone would be willing to write some clan lore for me. I have the idea of what I want, but not the talent for writing it! I am willing to pay in treasure! Just let me know if this interests you! Have a great day!
SCCavIOP_o.png
@MaidOfTheDamned

howdy! i'm a fairly prolific writer! you can find a link to my own personal lore in my sig! if that interests you, feel free to drop my a PM and we can discuss exactly what you want as well as prices
@MaidOfTheDamned

howdy! i'm a fairly prolific writer! you can find a link to my own personal lore in my sig! if that interests you, feel free to drop my a PM and we can discuss exactly what you want as well as prices
pixilart-drawing.png
@MaidOfTheDamned
I enjoy writing and would love to write some clan lore for you! Depending on how much your looking for I can do it for a pretty cheap price. For an example of my writing feel free to skim my own lore.
@MaidOfTheDamned
I enjoy writing and would love to write some clan lore for you! Depending on how much your looking for I can do it for a pretty cheap price. For an example of my writing feel free to skim my own lore.
LEpJMnn.png zNcyhot.png RDt6LqI.png J7D1quC.png qIT33wL.png

WI7lnRZ.png em6G0U2.png SV9CXSe.pngYMPbu9R.png
@MaidOfTheDamned: Hey friend! My lore shop has been open for about a year now, so I have a large portfolio under my belt (you can check it out on that link). I also have commission prices listed on that thread, if you want a ballpark estimate of cost. :)
@MaidOfTheDamned: Hey friend! My lore shop has been open for about a year now, so I have a large portfolio under my belt (you can check it out on that link). I also have commission prices listed on that thread, if you want a ballpark estimate of cost. :)
tundra monolair (except when i'm not)
201576c98bceb8a8f26f4f51d994188f4d69cc59.gif5be2f71663585fac901386458cef7c37ddb9502e.gif
@MaidOfTheDamned
Hey! I love writing, we can discuss ideas and a price (because i’ve never written someone else’s lore before, i have no clue how to price it)! I can do it for pretty cheap because money is not high demand for me, i just need things to do to fill up my free time, honestly. Let me know!
@MaidOfTheDamned
Hey! I love writing, we can discuss ideas and a price (because i’ve never written someone else’s lore before, i have no clue how to price it)! I can do it for pretty cheap because money is not high demand for me, i just need things to do to fill up my free time, honestly. Let me know!
IMG-0711.png pyAp3dI.png
oaolHwW.png
GLMwkdE.png
nnBylsC.png
bhdEs05.png
UcTvo43.png