Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Will my Veilspun retain the same genes?
Hello! So, it's been a hot minute since I've been on this site and it was honestly the new Ancient Breed that brought me back. So I have a question.

I bought a breed change scroll, if I use that on one of my current dragons that has Starmap and Constellation...will me Veilspun dragon have those two genes or would I have to re-gene it with gene scrolls specifically for Veilspun dragons?

Sorry if that's a really stupid question, I haven't been here in over a year lol
Hello! So, it's been a hot minute since I've been on this site and it was honestly the new Ancient Breed that brought me back. So I have a question.

I bought a breed change scroll, if I use that on one of my current dragons that has Starmap and Constellation...will me Veilspun dragon have those two genes or would I have to re-gene it with gene scrolls specifically for Veilspun dragons?

Sorry if that's a really stupid question, I haven't been here in over a year lol
@Rynxenvy No. All genes are reset when you turn a dragon into an ancient.
@Rynxenvy No. All genes are reset when you turn a dragon into an ancient.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Lonin thank you so much! I didn't realize that, I'm glad I didn't use the scroll yet then lmao
@Lonin thank you so much! I didn't realize that, I'm glad I didn't use the scroll yet then lmao
@Rynxenvy

you’ll have to re-gene it unfortunately :/ because ancients have unique genes and moderns have genes that some ancients dont have, breed changing from modern to ancient and vice versa resets all their genes to basic

edit: ninja’d, sorry!! :P
@Rynxenvy

you’ll have to re-gene it unfortunately :/ because ancients have unique genes and moderns have genes that some ancients dont have, breed changing from modern to ancient and vice versa resets all their genes to basic

edit: ninja’d, sorry!! :P
__________.____
plague_banner.png

MUYNhfy.png_iDFl61R.png
JvUa9ma.png_WKtl2lb.png
plagueshieldr.png