Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New level cap in the coli
I have no idea if this was talked about before, nor do I understand how it would be done, but I think it's time to boost the level cap in the coliseum. Since I saw that the brewing stand was capped off, it brought the coli to my attention.
the dragons stop at 25 and there are 3 level 25 venues. I would like to level them further than 25. I don't know what it is but 25 doesn't sit with me right.
(also sorry if my sentences are strange, I am a bit tired while typing this)

Some ideas that might might fill in for the cap:
Secondary special abilities for the elements (not sure but its a thought)
More room for exclusive high lvl drops (maybe a new breed that can only be found there???)
More room for new venues
One later lvl could be all big monsters!

Feel free to add ideas.
I have no idea if this was talked about before, nor do I understand how it would be done, but I think it's time to boost the level cap in the coliseum. Since I saw that the brewing stand was capped off, it brought the coli to my attention.
the dragons stop at 25 and there are 3 level 25 venues. I would like to level them further than 25. I don't know what it is but 25 doesn't sit with me right.
(also sorry if my sentences are strange, I am a bit tired while typing this)

Some ideas that might might fill in for the cap:
Secondary special abilities for the elements (not sure but its a thought)
More room for exclusive high lvl drops (maybe a new breed that can only be found there???)
More room for new venues
One later lvl could be all big monsters!

Feel free to add ideas.
nudX0O8.png
There are quite a few threads already about this in the suggestions forums; I've personally never really been interested in higher levels.
There are quite a few threads already about this in the suggestions forums; I've personally never really been interested in higher levels.
poem shop
writing prompts
There's no real need for this though. There's nothing we can get from higher levels that we can't get from the levels we have.

- Any high level drops can be given to higher level venues, there's no reason it need to be higher than 25. Also, there have been suggestions for a coli released breed before and it's generally unfavored by users.
- There's no reason that there can't be more venues at the same level. The only thing the level dictates is the difficulty. Having multiple venues at various difficulties is actually a good thing. People can battle in the venues they prefer.
- I assume you meant bosses. A venue made up of entirely bosses would be incredibly difficult unless you over leveled and the bosses were from lower level venues, which seems kinda pointless as far as levels go.

Not to mention, lvl 25 venues are already pretty difficult. Only way I'd like something like this is if the difficulty scale between venues were to be stretched out. So what is "lvl 25 difficulty" now becomes "lvl 30 difficulty" and everything in between just has a more gradual scale.
There's no real need for this though. There's nothing we can get from higher levels that we can't get from the levels we have.

- Any high level drops can be given to higher level venues, there's no reason it need to be higher than 25. Also, there have been suggestions for a coli released breed before and it's generally unfavored by users.
- There's no reason that there can't be more venues at the same level. The only thing the level dictates is the difficulty. Having multiple venues at various difficulties is actually a good thing. People can battle in the venues they prefer.
- I assume you meant bosses. A venue made up of entirely bosses would be incredibly difficult unless you over leveled and the bosses were from lower level venues, which seems kinda pointless as far as levels go.

Not to mention, lvl 25 venues are already pretty difficult. Only way I'd like something like this is if the difficulty scale between venues were to be stretched out. So what is "lvl 25 difficulty" now becomes "lvl 30 difficulty" and everything in between just has a more gradual scale.
LVeJ3XV.png8KFUJHl.pngBVsqDM4.png