Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Game similar to FR????
Ok I wanna know?

Is FR really one of a kind because I'm having a really hard time finding games similar to it.

It both excites me and frustrates me. Both very conflicting emotions to feel at once.
Ok I wanna know?

Is FR really one of a kind because I'm having a really hard time finding games similar to it.

It both excites me and frustrates me. Both very conflicting emotions to feel at once.
| Art Shop | Quests | Fire Primal |Restricted Spending Challenge|
| FR+2 | Bone Collector |Gen 1 Lair |
Do you mean something like DapperVolk?
Do you mean something like DapperVolk?
In terms of being a pet site? No. In terms of the accessibility, mass appeal, continual maintenance, and fairly casual gameplay (easily skippable dailies, no punishment for missed time, no pet death)? Probably.

But if you're just looking for pet/breeding sites... Lioden (and Wolvden) are breeding sites considered especially similar, but do involve pet death, and there's also websites like Dappervolk, ChickenSmoothie, Subeta, Howrse, etc. but I don't know much about those. And of course there's Neopets, the... poorly maintained original. I'd recommend Pet Simmer Julie's channel if you want to know about other sites!
In terms of being a pet site? No. In terms of the accessibility, mass appeal, continual maintenance, and fairly casual gameplay (easily skippable dailies, no punishment for missed time, no pet death)? Probably.

But if you're just looking for pet/breeding sites... Lioden (and Wolvden) are breeding sites considered especially similar, but do involve pet death, and there's also websites like Dappervolk, ChickenSmoothie, Subeta, Howrse, etc. but I don't know much about those. And of course there's Neopets, the... poorly maintained original. I'd recommend Pet Simmer Julie's channel if you want to know about other sites!
9JujC4r.png9smSRop.png
plague_rune_50x50.png
OOOFR +0OOO
x78oEKd.png f9a32de21f619685c021adafe3a356066a54ad09.png
21z9rai.gifl5SWccB.gif
2rTMEfu.png
Check out my adopts at
Infernal Beasts,
my lore-based
Scatterquest,
or my skin shop,
Dracopunk!
Pet Simmer Julie is a great channel for finding more! There really isnt a breeding pet site quite like FR or at least that i've found..

..that has breeding, dress-up + battling all at once anyway, Wolvden and Lioden are probably the closest but as others have said, involve pet death (including from old age, which means you can't breed a lion/wolf forever) and the genes and general breeding mechanics are way more complicated than FR

Pet Simmer Julie is a great channel for finding more! There really isnt a breeding pet site quite like FR or at least that i've found..

..that has breeding, dress-up + battling all at once anyway, Wolvden and Lioden are probably the closest but as others have said, involve pet death (including from old age, which means you can't breed a lion/wolf forever) and the genes and general breeding mechanics are way more complicated than FR

.................. >Cyan
>she/her
>FR+0

tumblr_inline_pk7sfwujyO1tp8wp9_1280.pngyWeI4xG.png
.. rXl15F2.gif
.. .....
Pgv53XB.png
pkY2oAO.png
BjO3CiL.png
LDkMPPP.png
I play lioden, and while there's technically no penalty for being away the way the rollover system works, FR is far better, a true diamond in a sea of quartzes
I play lioden, and while there's technically no penalty for being away the way the rollover system works, FR is far better, a true diamond in a sea of quartzes
sfVMa01.pngMa06BNU.pngBVUXJUX.png
[quote name="Kiryuuin" date="2020-10-05 18:25:44" ] Pet Simmer Julie is a great channel for finding more! There really isnt a breeding pet site quite like FR or at least that i've found.. ..that has breeding, dress-up + battling all at once anyway, Wolvden and Lioden are probably the closest but as others have said, involve pet death (including from old age, which means you can't breed a lion/wolf forever) and the genes and general breeding mechanics are way more complicated than FR [/quote] Actually, Mweor has all 3 of breeding, dress up, and battling! And no deaths-- most mweors (the cats you collect in the game) can get too old to breed or battle, but your custom/gen1s and you first mweor can do things forever like FR dragons can. It's less active than most of the ones mentioned here, but the players it has are loyal for a reason-- it's still one of my favorites after 4-5 years on it. And its owner/creator and developer(s) are currently working on a complete remake of it, complete with new battle mechanics, features, and a story, so now's a good time to join if you want to have been on the original version [emoji=spiral laughing size=1]
Kiryuuin wrote on 2020-10-05 18:25:44:

Actually, Mweor has all 3 of breeding, dress up, and battling! And no deaths-- most mweors (the cats you collect in the game) can get too old to breed or battle, but your custom/gen1s and you first mweor can do things forever like FR dragons can. It's less active than most of the ones mentioned here, but the players it has are loyal for a reason-- it's still one of my favorites after 4-5 years on it. And its owner/creator and developer(s) are currently working on a complete remake of it, complete with new battle mechanics, features, and a story, so now's a good time to join if you want to have been on the original version
|| [avatar]|| editing sig more later || pokemon/deltarune fan || would love to make some friends here!! ||
image0.jpg
There really isn't one tbh. People relate lioden to FR a lot, but really the only thing they have in common is that they're pet sites with breeding aspects. Everything else is pretty vastly different.

There's a game in production called Lorwolf, who claims they're not copying FR... that has every single thing FR has with just simple name changes lol. I think it's gonna be more story driven tho? Anyways, you could keep an eye on that if you're in it for the long hull.

FR is pretty unique in terms of pet sites.
There really isn't one tbh. People relate lioden to FR a lot, but really the only thing they have in common is that they're pet sites with breeding aspects. Everything else is pretty vastly different.

There's a game in production called Lorwolf, who claims they're not copying FR... that has every single thing FR has with just simple name changes lol. I think it's gonna be more story driven tho? Anyways, you could keep an eye on that if you're in it for the long hull.

FR is pretty unique in terms of pet sites.
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
> +3 FR
>She/Her
>Stuck in G1 Hell
It probably depends what you would count as 'similar to FR', I guess?
Collecting and breeding? No death of pets/creatures? The battle system? Dressing creatures up? Designing creatures in a generator (and possibly making a project out of it)?
It probably depends what you would count as 'similar to FR', I guess?
Collecting and breeding? No death of pets/creatures? The battle system? Dressing creatures up? Designing creatures in a generator (and possibly making a project out of it)?