Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Are Fan Games Allowed?
So as someone who wants to make games for fun, and absolutely loves the art and creature design of FR, I kinda want to mash the two together.

I am fully aware that all creatures and art belongs to the site and I would not intend to profit off the game at all. I just want to make it for fun.

Is this sort of thing allowed?
So as someone who wants to make games for fun, and absolutely loves the art and creature design of FR, I kinda want to mash the two together.

I am fully aware that all creatures and art belongs to the site and I would not intend to profit off the game at all. I just want to make it for fun.

Is this sort of thing allowed?
@lazygout
This would be best asked in a ticket directly to the devs via Contact Us! Only they can give you permission.
@lazygout
This would be best asked in a ticket directly to the devs via Contact Us! Only they can give you permission.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@Tserin Okie dokie! Thank you. I just wasn't sure if it was worth a ticket [emoji=fae happy size=1]
@Tserin
Okie dokie! Thank you. I just wasn't sure if it was worth a ticket
Hello @lazygout! Please feel free to send a Contact Us ticket to the staff as well, but I can answer your question. I understand you mean well and it's great that you feel so much enthusiasm, but players may not use Flight Rising's Intellectual Property (IP) for commercial uses and the creation of an offsite game involving Flight Rising's IP is not allowed.

@Tserin Pinging just in case you were interested in the answer too!
Hello @lazygout! Please feel free to send a Contact Us ticket to the staff as well, but I can answer your question. I understand you mean well and it's great that you feel so much enthusiasm, but players may not use Flight Rising's Intellectual Property (IP) for commercial uses and the creation of an offsite game involving Flight Rising's IP is not allowed.

@Tserin Pinging just in case you were interested in the answer too!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.