Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Nest Bug?
One of my nests reset itself. It’s not a huge deal but one of my nests was set back a tick. It was supposed to hatch today but now I have to wait another day, agin not a huge issues but enough of a let down that that happened.
One of my nests reset itself. It’s not a huge deal but one of my nests was set back a tick. It was supposed to hatch today but now I have to wait another day, agin not a huge issues but enough of a let down that that happened.
Also all my other nests were supposed to hatch tomorrow but are now also set back a day.
Also all my other nests were supposed to hatch tomorrow but are now also set back a day.
@Hexapow
The top nest (which was presumably the one which was supposed to hatch today) has Goru on it, who has a 20 day cooldown. He currently has 16 days left of that, which means that there is no way the nest could have been ready to hatch today - it takes 5 incubation clicks and then the nest can be hatched the day after.

I would clear your cache - if the bar was displaying incorrectly then that could be where the misunderstanding comes from. However, it does not appear to be a site error.
@Hexapow
The top nest (which was presumably the one which was supposed to hatch today) has Goru on it, who has a 20 day cooldown. He currently has 16 days left of that, which means that there is no way the nest could have been ready to hatch today - it takes 5 incubation clicks and then the nest can be hatched the day after.

I would clear your cache - if the bar was displaying incorrectly then that could be where the misunderstanding comes from. However, it does not appear to be a site error.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png