Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | How do you put paste photos into FR
I want to be able to insert drawings of my dragons in their bios, but I don’t know how. I have done it with something by clicking copy on google and then pasting it in their bio.
Does anyone know how to do it with photos off of camera roll? (I’m on a phone but if you know how to do it on a computer please still tell me.)

Tysm for Reading. <3
I want to be able to insert drawings of my dragons in their bios, but I don’t know how. I have done it with something by clicking copy on google and then pasting it in their bio.
Does anyone know how to do it with photos off of camera roll? (I’m on a phone but if you know how to do it on a computer please still tell me.)

Tysm for Reading. <3
@walnut

If it's an image you've made you'll need to upload it to an image hosting service (imgur is popular and free) and use the BBCode from that image here. Do not use the url of the page the image is on--you need the image url itself.

edit: typo
@walnut

If it's an image you've made you'll need to upload it to an image hosting service (imgur is popular and free) and use the BBCode from that image here. Do not use the url of the page the image is on--you need the image url itself.

edit: typo
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?