Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | offsite trading!
hello! i have some cool items, dragons, and like
120kt and 3,1kg

looking to trade for aj/lioden!

sorry if this isnt where it should be!! i havent been on here in a long long time!!
hello! i have some cool items, dragons, and like
120kt and 3,1kg

looking to trade for aj/lioden!

sorry if this isnt where it should be!! i havent been on here in a long long time!!
Welcome back! but you are right, the forum you're looking for is the 'Items For Sale' one. Good luck with your sales!
Welcome back! but you are right, the forum you're looking for is the 'Items For Sale' one. Good luck with your sales!
XF1O9cQ.png
Check out the item sales fourm. Also I recommend putting what pet sites you want to trade for in the title that way other people know which site it is without clicking. Good luck on your sales!
Check out the item sales fourm. Also I recommend putting what pet sites you want to trade for in the title that way other people know which site it is without clicking. Good luck on your sales!
@Fyrefli Heads up as the [url=https://flightrising.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360045766772-Trading-FR-Trades-Cross-Site-Trades]Cross-Site Trading Article Rules[/url] have been recently updated. FR stands as: Cross-site trading is allowed so long as the other game is a virtual pet game that expressly permits (consents) to cross-site trading [url=https://www.animaljam.com/en/terms_of_service]Animal Jam[/url] Does not allow Offsite Trading [quote]Accordingly, you may not sell or transfer the Animal Jam Content (including your account access information) and all such transfers or sales are null and void.[/quote] Nor does [url=https://www.lioden.com/code.php]Lioden[/url] [quote]Do not trade any game currency or virtual items for real money or any other form of non-Lioden currency or asset.[/quote] So FR Will not support trades to those sites.
@Fyrefli
Heads up as the Cross-Site Trading Article Rules have been recently updated. FR stands as: Cross-site trading is allowed so long as the other game is a virtual pet game that expressly permits (consents) to cross-site trading

Animal Jam Does not allow Offsite Trading
Quote:
Accordingly, you may not sell or transfer the Animal Jam Content (including your account access information) and all such transfers or sales are null and void.

Nor does Lioden
Quote:
Do not trade any game currency or virtual items for real money or any other form of non-Lioden currency or asset.

So FR Will not support trades to those sites.
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts