Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Are older dragons worth more?
I’ve seen plenty of people make dragons more expensive because of their age, but I’m not sure if everyone does this??
I’ve seen plenty of people make dragons more expensive because of their age, but I’m not sure if everyone does this??
@Chiligore08
Most of the time it depends on the number of digits in the ID.
  • 8 digits: Right now we're at 8 digits, so anything 8 digits won't be more expensive because of age.
  • 7 digits: Not a lot of people care about 7 digits, so it won't be more expensive just because of it's ID.
  • 6 digits: Average around 1kg.
  • 5 digits: Priced from 13kg.
  • 4 digits: The one on AH is 175kg.
  • 3 digits: These are almost mythical. You'd have to pay an arm and a leg to buy one, if anyone's even willing to sell.

As a consensus, most people don't care about 7-8 digits, but anything lower is priced higher. Most, if not all, of FR is going to price things higher for 3-6 digits because of the scarce supply of them.
@Chiligore08
Most of the time it depends on the number of digits in the ID.
  • 8 digits: Right now we're at 8 digits, so anything 8 digits won't be more expensive because of age.
  • 7 digits: Not a lot of people care about 7 digits, so it won't be more expensive just because of it's ID.
  • 6 digits: Average around 1kg.
  • 5 digits: Priced from 13kg.
  • 4 digits: The one on AH is 175kg.
  • 3 digits: These are almost mythical. You'd have to pay an arm and a leg to buy one, if anyone's even willing to sell.

As a consensus, most people don't care about 7-8 digits, but anything lower is priced higher. Most, if not all, of FR is going to price things higher for 3-6 digits because of the scarce supply of them.
XXY Boa/Saddle/Sailfin Undertide Hatchery
banner_by_runewitch31137-dbh4w7g.png
@Chiligore08
Old dragons are worth more, but what counts as old is pretty limited! FR goes by number of digits in the ID - anything 6 digits or fewer is 100% worth more.

7 digits is variable. Under 3 mil will generally get a small bump in price. Imperials or G1s that are 7 digit of any value will also usually go for a bit more, under 3 mil another bit of a bump.

Edit: RuneSister's numbers are a bit off for 3 and 4 digits. 4 digits that aren't 'special' (G1, unbred, imp) are around 70kg. 3-digits are 300-350kg for the same criteria.
@Chiligore08
Old dragons are worth more, but what counts as old is pretty limited! FR goes by number of digits in the ID - anything 6 digits or fewer is 100% worth more.

7 digits is variable. Under 3 mil will generally get a small bump in price. Imperials or G1s that are 7 digit of any value will also usually go for a bit more, under 3 mil another bit of a bump.

Edit: RuneSister's numbers are a bit off for 3 and 4 digits. 4 digits that aren't 'special' (G1, unbred, imp) are around 70kg. 3-digits are 300-350kg for the same criteria.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png