Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Fae M Accent] Le Roi Elfe
hello! a handful of people have expressed interest in an accent i made that i originally intended to print only one round of, so i'm printing another! each slot will be [b]500g[/b]. i will ask for payment after they have all been filled. thank you!! [b]edit:[/b] slots 1-5 have been filled! slots will be open for a little longer so i can see if i should extend them to 10 ^^ [center][item=Accent: Le Roi Elfe][/center] [quote=slots]1. cordifolium 2. menghuancat 3. LynterriaHatake 4. Chromathesia 5. princeofseaglass (6.-10.)[/quote] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2480522]Please click here to go to the GASP thread![/url][br][br]Keywords selected: Fae M, Accents, gold, wings, royalty[br][br]- pings were here -[/center]
hello! a handful of people have expressed interest in an accent i made that i originally intended to print only one round of, so i'm printing another!

each slot will be 500g. i will ask for payment after they have all been filled. thank you!!

edit: slots 1-5 have been filled! slots will be open for a little longer so i can see if i should extend them to 10 ^^
Accent: Le Roi Elfe
slots wrote:
1. cordifolium
2. menghuancat
3. LynterriaHatake
4. Chromathesia
5. princeofseaglass
(6.-10.)
Please click here to go to the GASP thread!

Keywords selected: Fae M, Accents, gold, wings, royalty

- pings were here -
tumblr_og90efWc6W1vzfkcno1_75sq.gif
@Wistral
Thank you for pinging me! Please sign me up :D
@Wistral
Thank you for pinging me! Please sign me up :D
underskrift-geo.png
@Wistral
One slot please
@Wistral
One slot please
tumblr_p17b0efkpB1tto8d0o1_400.png
@Wistral

Slot please!
@Wistral

Slot please!
4NA9bEO.gif
Need an ice nest? Just send food
I train dragons! Elemental egg or 250kt/g to lvl25, 2-3 days
If you're waiting on a response, please check username spelling and ping/PM again :)
mTHWciO.gif tumblr_inline_nsthqhH2Q11s23g03_540.png
@Wistral I'd love a slot!
@Wistral I'd love a slot!
1008.png currently FRT +2

141.png | 164.png
--- ✧ lair
@Wistral A slot, pretty please. [emoji=firework size=1]
@Wistral

A slot, pretty please.
bicatcher.png