Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Are FR dragons pets or intelligent?
1 2
On flight rising do players view the dragons as pets or as beings with intelligence similar to humans? Just wondering so my biography of them fits with the site's fantasy logic.
On flight rising do players view the dragons as pets or as beings with intelligence similar to humans? Just wondering so my biography of them fits with the site's fantasy logic.
I don't believe that humans exist in canon site lore for FR. Dragons are human or above level intelligence.

You can incorporate lore for your lair/dragons that doesn't fit within the site's though if you so wish!
I don't believe that humans exist in canon site lore for FR. Dragons are human or above level intelligence.

You can incorporate lore for your lair/dragons that doesn't fit within the site's though if you so wish!
42978694_MHOUAk0oybKLsTZ.png
most people think of dragons of intelligent beings!! you can check out the encyclopedia for more info about dragons and lore and such :D
most people think of dragons of intelligent beings!! you can check out the encyclopedia for more info about dragons and lore and such :D
__________.____
plague_banner.png

MUYNhfy.png_iDFl61R.png
JvUa9ma.png_WKtl2lb.png
plagueshieldr.png
Dragons are a sapient species. They have created their own civilization, culture, infrastructure and technology. They make tools and clothing and entertainment.

Humans don't exist on Sornieth.
We play as the clan of dragons. They are not pets.
Dragons are a sapient species. They have created their own civilization, culture, infrastructure and technology. They make tools and clothing and entertainment.

Humans don't exist on Sornieth.
We play as the clan of dragons. They are not pets.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
Dragons are intelligent beings

You can read the Encyclopedia entries if you need more information to build your lore on.
Dragons are intelligent beings

You can read the Encyclopedia entries if you need more information to build your lore on.
sBdLZtA.png
Definitely sapient, I don't think I've ever seen anyone who didn't have them as full fledged people in lore.
Definitely sapient, I don't think I've ever seen anyone who didn't have them as full fledged people in lore.
Definitely intelligent. However everyone says people don't exist in Sornieth... but then why are there boots in the mire? [item=waterlogged boot][item=toridae chew toy] I dunno, they [i]could[/i] be dragon boots I guess but they make me wonder if maybe there once were people, if there aren't any now.
Definitely intelligent. However everyone says people don't exist in Sornieth... but then why are there boots in the mire?
Waterlogged Boot Toridae Chew Toy

I dunno, they could be dragon boots I guess but they make me wonder if maybe there once were people, if there aren't any now.
tumblr_pyegmoMJkS1ugssd3o3_250.png n4H37dx.png
1vAtYxM.png
o7ZCFYm.png
B8HmiZX.png
d3OF3Gw.png
QUIpVFE.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
J7D1quC.png
YUzmw5z.png
didn’t the second age have humanoid people before the creation of the arcanist?
didn’t the second age have humanoid people before the creation of the arcanist?
[quote name="Agion" date="2020-06-19 19:03:52" ] Definitely intelligent. However everyone says people don't exist in Sornieth... but then why are there boots in the mire? [item=waterlogged boot][item=toridae chew toy] I dunno, they [i]could[/i] be dragon boots I guess but they make me wonder if maybe there once were people, if there aren't any now. [/quote] [item=dryad] Or potentially some other race that we haven't seen yet, but it has been confirmed that there are [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/157873/2#post_160910]no humans in Sornieth[/url]. What the Second Age people were is unknown as there are no survivors of that time.
Agion wrote on 2020-06-19 19:03:52:
Definitely intelligent. However everyone says people don't exist in Sornieth... but then why are there boots in the mire?
Waterlogged Boot Toridae Chew Toy

I dunno, they could be dragon boots I guess but they make me wonder if maybe there once were people, if there aren't any now.

Dryad

Or potentially some other race that we haven't seen yet, but it has been confirmed that there are no humans in Sornieth. What the Second Age people were is unknown as there are no survivors of that time.
4QFtgPW.png
Yes, the official site lore paints dragons as being intelligent and social.

However, there are plenty of fr users that have dragons that represent fictional characters, ideas/concepts, plants, inanimate objects, etc.

Go ahead and make your clan your own and play how you want to play! :D
Yes, the official site lore paints dragons as being intelligent and social.

However, there are plenty of fr users that have dragons that represent fictional characters, ideas/concepts, plants, inanimate objects, etc.

Go ahead and make your clan your own and play how you want to play! :D
tumblr_nsl2ezQmvD1slad33o1_250.png
1 2