Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | deities as humans?
I made this thread which was an addition to one of my other ones, and a depiction of what I thought Stormcatcher would look like (aka I took the artistic liberty of making Bossdad a young guy with a main-character-in-a-coworker-shoujo-manga-type beat.

If the deities were truly human, or gijinka, what do you think they would look like? Hair, style of clothing, etc.
I made this thread which was an addition to one of my other ones, and a depiction of what I thought Stormcatcher would look like (aka I took the artistic liberty of making Bossdad a young guy with a main-character-in-a-coworker-shoujo-manga-type beat.

If the deities were truly human, or gijinka, what do you think they would look like? Hair, style of clothing, etc.
J6W6Pav.png Steelchain
FR +3

Stormcatcher's #1 fanaa
l
l
l
l
l
laa
User-made Guides
Coliseum Build Guide
BBCode Compendium
Custom Achievements Gen.
Compare Dragon Sizes
-
OOOOHH oh my god your art is so wonderful... Hmm let's see... I think of Flamecaller as a pyromaniac/technic with long spiky hair... Kinda like Kukaku Shiba from Bleach!
OOOOHH oh my god your art is so wonderful... Hmm let's see... I think of Flamecaller as a pyromaniac/technic with long spiky hair... Kinda like Kukaku Shiba from Bleach!
bopkvX7.png6uOrxEk.pnglPoxjfq.pngI90HedT.png4BDFKZ4.png
arcanist has these vibes [img]https://img.cinemablend.com/filter:scale/quill/2/1/6/7/9/e/21679e49da46e001e23d569fb6190eb4bf59d10b.jpg[/img]
arcanist has these vibes
21679e49da46e001e23d569fb6190eb4bf59d10b.jpg
862.png 863.png

864.png 865.png