Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Fairgrounds: Mistral Mahjong [RESOLVED]
Hi! I just wanted to put it out there that Mistral Mahjong has had a glitch for some time now. It is the main game I play in the fairgrounds to generate Tr and I recently got to the root of the issue.

In the game, I've figured out that at least one version of the Autumn leaf tile and the Pink flower both have the same ID. The pink flower also seems to match with other random tiles, the first i found was the autumn leaf, but I also matched it successfully with the sun/cloud tile. This glitch leads to great confusion when I'm playing the game and run out of matches, so I really hope this gets corrected eventually!!!
Hi! I just wanted to put it out there that Mistral Mahjong has had a glitch for some time now. It is the main game I play in the fairgrounds to generate Tr and I recently got to the root of the issue.

In the game, I've figured out that at least one version of the Autumn leaf tile and the Pink flower both have the same ID. The pink flower also seems to match with other random tiles, the first i found was the autumn leaf, but I also matched it successfully with the sun/cloud tile. This glitch leads to great confusion when I'm playing the game and run out of matches, so I really hope this gets corrected eventually!!!
t8w93zz.png
tumblr_inline_mlm82vUnKm1qz4rgp.gif
@RainbowSmoothie
It isn't really clear what the issue is here - the seasonal tiles can and should be matchable together no matter which seasons they are. The pink flower is spring!

(Season tiles and their behaviour are standard for mahjong)
@RainbowSmoothie
It isn't really clear what the issue is here - the seasonal tiles can and should be matchable together no matter which seasons they are. The pink flower is spring!

jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
[quote name="Vendrus" date="2020-04-15 14:39:56" ] @RainbowSmoothie It isn't really clear what the issue is here - the seasonal tiles can and should be matchable together no matter which seasons they are. The pink flower is spring! (Season tiles and their behaviour are standard for mahjong) [/quote] I... This whole time... i didnt know this!!! Oh my gosh, I'd been confused for so long and clearly didn't realize what I was doing wrong even after reading the instructions. Thank you for your quick help!
Vendrus wrote on 2020-04-15 14:39:56:
@RainbowSmoothie

I... This whole time... i didnt know this!!! Oh my gosh, I'd been confused for so long and clearly didn't realize what I was doing wrong even after reading the instructions. Thank you for your quick help!
t8w93zz.png
tumblr_inline_mlm82vUnKm1qz4rgp.gif