Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Anyone heard of Fer.al?
1 2 3 4
hi!! after like... maybe about 1000 years I'm finally back. I'm planning on getting more involved, but I've been getting interested in other stuff.

I'm an animal jam vet, and recently I've heard of a new game called Feral? Anyone play it? Currently I don't have an invite but I'm waiting. Also please show me your character designs!
hi!! after like... maybe about 1000 years I'm finally back. I'm planning on getting more involved, but I've been getting interested in other stuff.

I'm an animal jam vet, and recently I've heard of a new game called Feral? Anyone play it? Currently I don't have an invite but I'm waiting. Also please show me your character designs!
aromantic-aromantic-diamondback-heckin-aro.pngSnek by Rhea

Zap ~ She/her ~ Plague flight
yes! i've heard of it, from what i know its still in the beta phase so you can sign up to be a tester :)
yes! i've heard of it, from what i know its still in the beta phase so you can sign up to be a tester :)
currently bored | wlw she/her
0lSM1SJ.png
super excited for it!! hopefully it starts opening for more players to test for it!

definitely want to play it, it looks so fun and nice :3c
super excited for it!! hopefully it starts opening for more players to test for it!

definitely want to play it, it looks so fun and nice :3c
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
they/them it/its
have been aware of it since like. september
i havent applied for a beta invite because i dont wanna give out my real name but from whta ive seen im excited for the customization
have been aware of it since like. september
i havent applied for a beta invite because i dont wanna give out my real name but from whta ive seen im excited for the customization
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
I'm one of the beta testers ^^

The game lags on my laptop a lot though and I'm not able to do much, so I think I'll drop it till the final release.
I'm one of the beta testers ^^

The game lags on my laptop a lot though and I'm not able to do much, so I think I'll drop it till the final release.
ZbNAjCO.png
hh5n4WA.png
rLSiosd.png
n3XdSHq.png
dEe2UrM.png
m0OgmQP.png
BMbHYAh.png

tumblr_inline_n6kdviAEBO1qlye38.gif
unknown.png
I applied for a beta invite a long time ago, right now I'm just waiting for one. I'm pretty excited!
I applied for a beta invite a long time ago, right now I'm just waiting for one. I'm pretty excited!
l2r8MfN.pngto2p366.pngR1x4tFf.pngU8Qr4XL.pngVqCxNUU.pngSybryjN.pngtumblr_psu5tqZwqW1wogl4wo7_75sq.png
I've subbed to it but got no news :/

I'm gonna play it but if it's as multiplayer-oriented as Animal Jam (need to trade to get anythin) then I'll just stick to the kiddie version.
I've subbed to it but got no news :/

I'm gonna play it but if it's as multiplayer-oriented as Animal Jam (need to trade to get anythin) then I'll just stick to the kiddie version.
I applied for beta testing the first day it opened; finally got an invite last Friday. It was 100% worth the wait. The locations are beautiful, the customization goes above and beyond anything else I’ve seen, and the items have cheeky tooltips kind of like FR’s. The lore is also intriguing, from what I’ve pieced together.

It’s definitely worth a look if you have the patience!
I applied for beta testing the first day it opened; finally got an invite last Friday. It was 100% worth the wait. The locations are beautiful, the customization goes above and beyond anything else I’ve seen, and the items have cheeky tooltips kind of like FR’s. The lore is also intriguing, from what I’ve pieced together.

It’s definitely worth a look if you have the patience!
u94F7n8.png x x FObX7rS.png Pladge16.png
Ah i got a invite earlier last week! i signed up last september and i'm super excited!!
I'm Chicken if anyone has seen me around
Ah i got a invite earlier last week! i signed up last september and i'm super excited!!
I'm Chicken if anyone has seen me around
alU7SjZ.pngtumblr_oswg5vcfeg1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gifYdXahFO.gifc6ldplq.gifYdXahFO.giftumblr_oswg5vcfeg1v8lm95o4_r1_100.gifbkS13OY.png
Ooh! I’m considering trying it. Is it worth it? I’m very interested in it

Edit: dang, you people waited a long time
Ooh! I’m considering trying it. Is it worth it? I’m very interested in it

Edit: dang, you people waited a long time
Waystone3.gif ibcbaby2.png
1 2 3 4