Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Anyone heard of Fer.al?
1 2 3 4
I'm really excited! I am also an AJ veteran (who still has a membership), but I am on an infinite hiatus there because I got kinda bored with AJ after a while (I'm guessing the reason why I got bored was either because the chat was really limited, I wasn't seeing as many roleplays as before I left AJ on hiatus, or maybe I just thought I was getting too old to still be playing AJ)
I'm really excited! I am also an AJ veteran (who still has a membership), but I am on an infinite hiatus there because I got kinda bored with AJ after a while (I'm guessing the reason why I got bored was either because the chat was really limited, I wasn't seeing as many roleplays as before I left AJ on hiatus, or maybe I just thought I was getting too old to still be playing AJ)
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
Eep, I'm super excited for it! Everything just looks so gorgeous and magical. I signed up for beta testing a long while ago, but haven't gotten an invite. Ah well, can't wait till the game is released!
Eep, I'm super excited for it! Everything just looks so gorgeous and magical. I signed up for beta testing a long while ago, but haven't gotten an invite. Ah well, can't wait till the game is released!
yep! im so happy i’m a beta tester aaaa (wave 4)
yep! im so happy i’m a beta tester aaaa (wave 4)
she/her
I'm so ready for the official release! I'm a fifth wave beta tester, but I've done everything basically, so now I just hang out in the Pillow Room 2.0 [ I forget its name] and chat. Currently waiting for paypal support to be released so I can get my hands on the dragon!
I'm so ready for the official release! I'm a fifth wave beta tester, but I've done everything basically, so now I just hang out in the Pillow Room 2.0 [ I forget its name] and chat. Currently waiting for paypal support to be released so I can get my hands on the dragon!
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
heard about it two months? ago. haven't got an invite yet so I'm just hoping to try it out when it's available publicly. also an animal jam vet, though I have long since grown out of it it sucks. community sucks. economy sucks.

I hope my laptop is going to be able to run it smoothly--last time I was on aj I was in an adventure and it lagged horribly. honestly may be my fault that everything lags because I have about a billion tabs open, though.
heard about it two months? ago. haven't got an invite yet so I'm just hoping to try it out when it's available publicly. also an animal jam vet, though I have long since grown out of it it sucks. community sucks. economy sucks.

I hope my laptop is going to be able to run it smoothly--last time I was on aj I was in an adventure and it lagged horribly. honestly may be my fault that everything lags because I have about a billion tabs open, though.
@Idyll it seems that aj is just horribly unoptimized in general. it lags horribly for me every time too even with only like 2 other tabs
can any beta testers confirm if feral is better with this??
@Idyll it seems that aj is just horribly unoptimized in general. it lags horribly for me every time too even with only like 2 other tabs
can any beta testers confirm if feral is better with this??
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Man, I got a invite to play Fer.al but it seems like my computer isn’t compatible with the download files :c something about a DMG file that can’t be opened..?

Was really hype to play ever since I heard Wildworks was making this but it seems like all my hype was just shot down because of computer problems ;^;
Man, I got a invite to play Fer.al but it seems like my computer isn’t compatible with the download files :c something about a DMG file that can’t be opened..?

Was really hype to play ever since I heard Wildworks was making this but it seems like all my hype was just shot down because of computer problems ;^;
A blue lantern with yellow glass swings left to right as rainbow dust swirls around it. Clicking this will bring you to the creator's profile. ___ « Ash (21)
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
pmCmV6u.pngWjoRtbD.pngDWI9puz.pnge2wlrBb.pnggtSdXdC.pngQoMzhWb.png5rXrC4x.pngnxZGTXG.png8UYUyIT.png
Super excited for Feral!
Super excited for Feral!
vckV4Hu.pngnbYcIeA.png
@moonwatcher59
1. i waited about 6 months to get in. it’s different for everyone. though!
2. personally, i think so. more playable characters would be nice, though.
3. there might be? not sure sorry!
@moonwatcher59
1. i waited about 6 months to get in. it’s different for everyone. though!
2. personally, i think so. more playable characters would be nice, though.
3. there might be? not sure sorry!
she/her
@PixelSpiral

Yes, the lag does make it a bit difficult to play at times. Maybe it's just my ancient computer causing the problem? I was, however, able to eliminate most of the lag by lowering the quality and resolution in settings.
@PixelSpiral

Yes, the lag does make it a bit difficult to play at times. Maybe it's just my ancient computer causing the problem? I was, however, able to eliminate most of the lag by lowering the quality and resolution in settings.
u94F7n8.png x x FObX7rS.png Pladge16.png
1 2 3 4