Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Auction House
The auction house wont let me auction my dragons.
The auction house wont let me auction my dragons.
@Tonix are you trying to sell them for gold or gems?

if for gems: you most likely just forgot to click on the circle next to the box you write gem number in.

if for gold: i need more information. which dragons you are trying to sell? does it give some sort of error message?
@Tonix are you trying to sell them for gold or gems?

if for gems: you most likely just forgot to click on the circle next to the box you write gem number in.

if for gold: i need more information. which dragons you are trying to sell? does it give some sort of error message?
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
It was for gems, I was clicking on the post auction button but it was like it was frozen even though I could do other things in the game, It is ok most of the time but sometimes it isnt.
Sorry if im bothering you, I just want to sell my dragons
And yes, I made sure the circle was on gems.
It was for gems, I was clicking on the post auction button but it was like it was frozen even though I could do other things in the game, It is ok most of the time but sometimes it isnt.
Sorry if im bothering you, I just want to sell my dragons
And yes, I made sure the circle was on gems.
@Tonix

What dragons were you trying to sell?
@Tonix

What dragons were you trying to sell?
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png