Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Is the ID '58855885' a Special ID?
Hey I think I have a special ID it's my second dragon named "Harvey" its id is "58855885" how much could I get? here's the Link:

https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=512929&tab=dragon&did=58855885
Hey I think I have a special ID it's my second dragon named "Harvey" its id is "58855885" how much could I get? here's the Link:

https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=512929&tab=dragon&did=58855885
Zulantie
Harvey does have a special ID. And he’s very handsome! But he’s your progen, and you cannot trade or sell them. [emoji=banescale happy size=2]
Harvey does have a special ID. And he’s very handsome! But he’s your progen, and you cannot trade or sell them.
PAo2UkJ.png > Kneph/Worm

> He/They/It

> +3 FR
I'm not a good judge of special IDs, but I'd recommend checking out the Special ID Hunter's Association here to see if he has a special ID! As for how much you could get for him, it looks like Harvey might be one of your progens, which is one of the dragons you get when you start! They're account bound and can't be sold, you can either keep or exalt them.
I'm not a good judge of special IDs, but I'd recommend checking out the Special ID Hunter's Association here to see if he has a special ID! As for how much you could get for him, it looks like Harvey might be one of your progens, which is one of the dragons you get when you start! They're account bound and can't be sold, you can either keep or exalt them.
bFxMMBJ.png
Abyss
P9aWhak.png85AnUue.pngEiPW4qT.pngmlHpBMC.png
CS Grab Bags
@Zulantie2 Hello! 58855885 is a palindrome and repeating set ^^ You can read more about special IDs on this thread!

While an ID like that would normally be worth a lot, Harvey is a progen, and progens unfortunately cannot be sold or traded. Congrats on the lucky ID anyways!
@Zulantie2 Hello! 58855885 is a palindrome and repeating set ^^ You can read more about special IDs on this thread!

While an ID like that would normally be worth a lot, Harvey is a progen, and progens unfortunately cannot be sold or traded. Congrats on the lucky ID anyways!
ZmzBHMQ.png Maya | She/Her | FR+0 SVwGCMX.png