Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Mystery Gifts! - CLOSED
1 2
I'm leaving Flight Rising, so I'm giving away mystery bundles! I just finished a big giveaway raffle, but I have lots of random things left over.

The first 15 people to post on this thread and say they'd like a mystery gift will receive a CR from me within the next 24 hours. After I get 15 responses, this offer is closed!

(If there's a certain item type that you'd like most, such as apparel or familiars, you can let me know in your post. You can also post your wishlist if you have one. I'll do my best to accommodate requests, but it'll depend on what I have left!)
I'm leaving Flight Rising, so I'm giving away mystery bundles! I just finished a big giveaway raffle, but I have lots of random things left over.

The first 15 people to post on this thread and say they'd like a mystery gift will receive a CR from me within the next 24 hours. After I get 15 responses, this offer is closed!

(If there's a certain item type that you'd like most, such as apparel or familiars, you can let me know in your post. You can also post your wishlist if you have one. I'll do my best to accommodate requests, but it'll depend on what I have left!)
lH7eEYc.png
Id like a mystery gift please :D
Id like a mystery gift please :D
Bloop ^v^ +3 fr time
Hatchery|
I'd also love a mystery gift ^^
Sad to hear you're leaving..good luck and fun outside of FR ^^
I'd also love a mystery gift ^^
Sad to hear you're leaving..good luck and fun outside of FR ^^
My Wishlist
08f6c0ef17a033728bca597e2267fb2c.png
:0 mystery gifts? I have to say I’m a big fan!
hope you had a good time here on FR though!
:0 mystery gifts? I have to say I’m a big fan!
hope you had a good time here on FR though!
arin, they/them, fr time 0+
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o8_100.pngtumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.png

wKyST5C.gif
Sad to see you go! I hope your time on fr was fulfilling though. I definitely almost completely quit myself at one point but I've been getting back into it recently. I would love a mystery gift c:
Sad to see you go! I hope your time on fr was fulfilling though. I definitely almost completely quit myself at one point but I've been getting back into it recently. I would love a mystery gift c:
Kyo~
She/Her
pvrYQJc.png
Ild love a mystery gift if that's ok :)! Thank you !! I hope you had a good time on flight rising uvu !!
Ild love a mystery gift if that's ok :)! Thank you !! I hope you had a good time on flight rising uvu !!
ooh, id love a mysterygift! hope you had fun during your time here ^_^
ooh, id love a mysterygift! hope you had fun during your time here ^_^
sensaspecter_res3.png
I'd like a mystery gift please! Thanks for doing this and I wish you luck out there in the real world.

Here's my wishlist: wislist
I'd like a mystery gift please! Thanks for doing this and I wish you luck out there in the real world.

Here's my wishlist: wislist
zWzF1AM.pngUmduLZ1.pngW26Aw3M.png
I'd love a mystery gift please!
I'd love a mystery gift please!
milkchai-cacat.pngmkyCRvi.pngBkLX97a.pngv0CPm88.png9mjyPzr.pngPiAyg8i.png
i’d love a mystery gift!
i’d love a mystery gift!
she/her
1 2