Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Ran Out of space
Help.
I have too many dragons with baby dragons on the way, how do I increase the slots I have. I heard it's expensive but I really love my dragons so I don't want to get rid of them.

Thanks

Sophie ????
Help.
I have too many dragons with baby dragons on the way, how do I increase the slots I have. I heard it's expensive but I really love my dragons so I don't want to get rid of them.

Thanks

Sophie ????
@Glendoodle

Click on the small gear at the top right of your lair page and one of the options will be to buy more slots. Please be aware that Tabs do not add lair space.

You could also click on the Sun icon to check out the Hibernal Den. Dragons there will continue to age but cannot fight/breed/eat.

Lair Space Wiki

At some point you'll need to stop breeding/buying dragons or stop keeping some. I've been here a long time so I've hatched 5,214 dragons. There's just not enough space (not to mention food!) for that many dragons.

Money making guide.

Hope this helps!
@Glendoodle

Click on the small gear at the top right of your lair page and one of the options will be to buy more slots. Please be aware that Tabs do not add lair space.

You could also click on the Sun icon to check out the Hibernal Den. Dragons there will continue to age but cannot fight/breed/eat.

Lair Space Wiki

At some point you'll need to stop breeding/buying dragons or stop keeping some. I've been here a long time so I've hatched 5,214 dragons. There's just not enough space (not to mention food!) for that many dragons.

Money making guide.

Hope this helps!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Glendoodle

In your lair, click the gear button and then the +Slots one

Lair space prices go up as you buy them, so I recommend also getting Hibernal Den space and putting some of your dragons there. The first slots for both are pretty cheap, and Den space especially is easy to get by farming Coli

For money, The Data-Based Money Making Guide is a good help ^ ^
@Glendoodle

In your lair, click the gear button and then the +Slots one

Lair space prices go up as you buy them, so I recommend also getting Hibernal Den space and putting some of your dragons there. The first slots for both are pretty cheap, and Den space especially is easy to get by farming Coli

For money, The Data-Based Money Making Guide is a good help ^ ^
hWsjkHE.png