Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Bug alert told me to report this
Bug
Bug
@Firestormeyes

You might want to describe your bug... The staff can't help if they don't know what the problem is.
@Firestormeyes

You might want to describe your bug... The staff can't help if they don't know what the problem is.
9242fa66-b028-11ea-854c-b3686ccad672.gif My Brew Shop
Where's my broadcast from? win a prize if you pm me!
I get you but I clicked something and it came up with raw code nothing like trading post collection came up with this, clearly a subroutine partial code embedded in larger function
I get you but I clicked something and it came up with raw code nothing like trading post collection came up with this, clearly a subroutine partial code embedded in larger function
@Firestormeyes
I'm pretty sure it asks you to post the code, and 'bug' tells staff nothing. There's a bug reporting guide stickied in this forum that you'd ideally follow, but tbh I suspect I know what it is since you mention trading post - were you at baldwin's bubbling brew?

If so, it's because you double-clicked and FR doesn't handle those at all at the moment. It's not a problem, and you can just move on to the next page - the intended action will have happened.
@Firestormeyes
I'm pretty sure it asks you to post the code, and 'bug' tells staff nothing. There's a bug reporting guide stickied in this forum that you'd ideally follow, but tbh I suspect I know what it is since you mention trading post - were you at baldwin's bubbling brew?

If so, it's because you double-clicked and FR doesn't handle those at all at the moment. It's not a problem, and you can just move on to the next page - the intended action will have happened.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png