Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | LORE forum section
Just a new section (under general just like the creative corner) named Lore

i’d love to write lore get inspired from others etc and i feel like it could be a huge part of this game but it’s hard to find a community for it bc creative corner is too broad and mostly art and there is really no other good place to talk about lore

Just an idea :)
Just a new section (under general just like the creative corner) named Lore

i’d love to write lore get inspired from others etc and i feel like it could be a huge part of this game but it’s hard to find a community for it bc creative corner is too broad and mostly art and there is really no other good place to talk about lore

Just an idea :)
pJngKR5.jpg
| Jade |
| She/Her |
| INTJ |
Support tbh
Support tbh
Emperor_Banner.png

Former Plague || Ping if you need anything
Yes. Much support. This is a need. [emoji=coatl love size=2]
Yes. Much support. This is a need.
ygWzlbs.pngaKdV5MN.pngu9UVwot.pngdVEhpEt.png9Ul81xi.pngrzGCUW2.pngyK2yfiw.pngqBNWrht.pngKYC6yDa.pngHxJ7se6.pngW4bPTjV.pngd3XCZt0.pngX1o9g2Z.pngoA8PO33.pngBZroI2Z.png6Gz2fDO.pngu9UVwot.pngnFtGgPV.pngtDii0Aq.png
2W5hn3g.png
maybe i am dumb but why can't lore fall under roleplay forum?

this is the description on the site:
"Roleplay and stories that take place within the world of Flight Rising. Begin your adventure!"
maybe i am dumb but why can't lore fall under roleplay forum?

this is the description on the site:
"Roleplay and stories that take place within the world of Flight Rising. Begin your adventure!"
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx amaluna
fr+3
wishlist
vistafestival_6.png x trading
dragons
As much as I like writing lore (I used to run a shop as well), I always found Creative Corner to have very little lore and an overwhelming majority of art. Art is great and I'd support the lore forum, I just worry it might be a little slow. I'd love to be wrong, though.
As much as I like writing lore (I used to run a shop as well), I always found Creative Corner to have very little lore and an overwhelming majority of art. Art is great and I'd support the lore forum, I just worry it might be a little slow. I'd love to be wrong, though.
Lore shop closed for good :(
As someone with a lore thread in CC, support! It'd be really great to actually find a place to discuss lore properly, because let's be real, FRD is definitely not the place to do it, at least anymore. Lore threads there get drowned out by memes and spam, while CC is almost dedicated to art anymore. A place specifically for lore would be fine in my book.
As someone with a lore thread in CC, support! It'd be really great to actually find a place to discuss lore properly, because let's be real, FRD is definitely not the place to do it, at least anymore. Lore threads there get drowned out by memes and spam, while CC is almost dedicated to art anymore. A place specifically for lore would be fine in my book.
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
And why isn't Creative corner forum enough?.. Its description specifically mentions lore already ('Share your art and stories, and view the contributions of others. Constructive criticism is welcome.'). Just because there's far more art than stories doesn't mean that stories cannot/shouldn't be there.
And why isn't Creative corner forum enough?.. Its description specifically mentions lore already ('Share your art and stories, and view the contributions of others. Constructive criticism is welcome.'). Just because there's far more art than stories doesn't mean that stories cannot/shouldn't be there.
JQQ3Fjt.png