Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Exalting Question
Hi! I haven't played in a few years and haven't been able to find information on this-- when exalting a dragon, if I want to keep the familiar/clothes it has do I need to remove them first, or does that automatically return to my inventory? Also, if I exalt a baby dragon, does it still eventually become an adult?

Thanks!
Hi! I haven't played in a few years and haven't been able to find information on this-- when exalting a dragon, if I want to keep the familiar/clothes it has do I need to remove them first, or does that automatically return to my inventory? Also, if I exalt a baby dragon, does it still eventually become an adult?

Thanks!
@Lleuwynn

if there is apparel, skins, or a familiar on a dragon, the site will not allow you to exalt the dragon. so you'll need to remove them first.

young dragons will continue to grow if exalted, unless they're eternally youthful.

@Lleuwynn

if there is apparel, skins, or a familiar on a dragon, the site will not allow you to exalt the dragon. so you'll need to remove them first.

young dragons will continue to grow if exalted, unless they're eternally youthful.

Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
@Lleuwynn To exalt a dragon, you need to take off apparel, skins and familiars. Hatchlings do become adults when exalted unless they are permma babies. Hope this helps! c:
@Lleuwynn To exalt a dragon, you need to take off apparel, skins and familiars. Hatchlings do become adults when exalted unless they are permma babies. Hope this helps! c:
S5A5nQt.png
"He he he... Crazy? Cicero?
He he he he! That's... madness..." ot3gL.gif
RyD5FgM.gif
Awesome, thank you so much!
Awesome, thank you so much!