Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | How to get more dragons?
How do I get more dragons? like different types because right now all I have is fae and mirror and I want to know if there is a way to get different types and if so how?
How do I get more dragons? like different types because right now all I have is fae and mirror and I want to know if there is a way to get different types and if so how?
@MidnightCosmos The easiest way is to breed your progenitors (1st 2 dragons), they will have a nest of 1-5 eggs which you will be able to hatch the next Site rollover after 5 incubations, or if you want to see them now you can use a boon of fertility and they will hatch right away. [item=boon of fertility] See the [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=8]encyclopedia's breeding page[/url] for more information. You can also buy dragons from the auction house, trade with other players, or rarely by participating in Roundsey’s Raffle Roulette. If you don’t have the resources to buy or trade, there are quite a few veteran players that have Threads giving out free dragons for new players, or you might be able to find unhatched eggs from the coliseum, Pinkerton’s pile, or from using your gathering turns in scavenging.
@MidnightCosmos
The easiest way is to breed your progenitors (1st 2 dragons), they will have a nest of 1-5 eggs which you will be able to hatch the next Site rollover after 5 incubations, or if you want to see them now you can use a boon of fertility and they will hatch right away.
Boon of Fertility
See the encyclopedia's breeding page for more information.

You can also buy dragons from the auction house, trade with other players, or rarely by participating in Roundsey’s Raffle Roulette. If you don’t have the resources to buy or trade, there are quite a few veteran players that have Threads giving out free dragons for new players, or you might be able to find unhatched eggs from the coliseum, Pinkerton’s pile, or from using your gathering turns in scavenging.
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts