Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | [Deleted]
[Deleted]
[Deleted]
@Binarystar
It shouldn't be any issue, as I believe I heard staff doesn't check IPs, but if you're really concerned about it your clan profile might be a better place to put this note :)
@Binarystar
It shouldn't be any issue, as I believe I heard staff doesn't check IPs, but if you're really concerned about it your clan profile might be a better place to put this note :)
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
@Binarystar
(and @Leopardmask, in case it comes up in the future)

This is actually covered in the Rules & Policies - there's no need to tell the staff if you share an IP with someone. The Multi-accounting article linked on that article also gives the more detailed answer ^ ^
@Binarystar
(and @Leopardmask, in case it comes up in the future)

This is actually covered in the Rules & Policies - there's no need to tell the staff if you share an IP with someone. The Multi-accounting article linked on that article also gives the more detailed answer ^ ^
hWsjkHE.png
@Elaendorlien
Thanks! I thought that was the case, but I tend to waffle and err on the side of caution when giving advice :P
@Elaendorlien
Thanks! I thought that was the case, but I tend to waffle and err on the side of caution when giving advice :P
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
@Leopardmask What a Mood, sometimes it feels that the only times when I say something as a fact is when I can link the original source [emoji=fae tongue size=1]
@Leopardmask

What a Mood, sometimes it feels that the only times when I say something as a fact is when I can link the original source
hWsjkHE.png