Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I'm new
1 2
Hello, I'm new. I don't really know what to write here, I just wrote up my profile, and I guess I had horrible timing or maybe matemence is a good thing?? Because I signed up right before midnight and then I was exploring the site, then out of no where I hey kicked off T.T.. then I try to login every 5minutes.. finally getting logged back in.. I was starting to think that my account was cursed but googled it and I guess that happens every night?!
Hello, I'm new. I don't really know what to write here, I just wrote up my profile, and I guess I had horrible timing or maybe matemence is a good thing?? Because I signed up right before midnight and then I was exploring the site, then out of no where I hey kicked off T.T.. then I try to login every 5minutes.. finally getting logged back in.. I was starting to think that my account was cursed but googled it and I guess that happens every night?!
Welcome to FR!
Yes, the maintenance called Rollover happens every night from midnight to 0:30 Flight Rising time. (Sorry, I have no idea which time zone bc my time zone is UTC+2 :') )
Welcome to FR!
Yes, the maintenance called Rollover happens every night from midnight to 0:30 Flight Rising time. (Sorry, I have no idea which time zone bc my time zone is UTC+2 :') )
Poinsettia-Badge.png JdFxwc2.png
dEe2UrM.png
FObX7rS.png
WAWs3m5.png
5hF3FGk.png
Ds8dRm5.png Poinsettia-Badge.png
Welcome!! Hope you have fun here! Your two starting dragons are lovely :)

I'll make a nice signature eventually :(
[quote name="Thalath" date="2019-10-03 01:00:18" ] Welcome!! Hope you have fun here! Your two starting dragons are lovely :) [/quote] I kinda messed up on them.. wish they looked as cute as the dragons on the front page... is there any way to trade dragons or get rid of the starter dragons, and get cooler ones?? Or am I stuck with them..
Thalath wrote on 2019-10-03 01:00:18:
I kinda messed up on them.. wish they looked as cute as the dragons on the front page... is there any way to trade dragons or get rid of the starter dragons, and get cooler ones?? Or am I stuck with them..
[quote name="DragonRaptors" date="2019-10-03 01:04:42" ] [quote name="Thalath" date="2019-10-03 01:00:18" ] Welcome!! Hope you have fun here! Your two starting dragons are lovely :) [/quote] I kinda messed up on them.. wish they looked as cute as the dragons on the front page... is there any way to trade dragons or get rid of the starter dragons, and get cooler ones?? Or am I stuck with them.. [/quote] You can get more dragons! Visit the Auction House and you can find some to buy. If you save up a little bit of Treasure you can find very pretty dragons for a bargain price :)
DragonRaptors wrote on 2019-10-03 01:04:42:
I kinda messed up on them.. wish they looked as cute as the dragons on the front page... is there any way to trade dragons or get rid of the starter dragons, and get cooler ones?? Or am I stuck with them..

You can get more dragons! Visit the Auction House and you can find some to buy. If you save up a little bit of Treasure you can find very pretty dragons for a bargain price :)

I'll make a nice signature eventually :(
[quote name="Thalath" date="2019-10-03 01:06:45" ] [quote name="DragonRaptors" date="2019-10-03 01:04:42" ] [quote name="Thalath" date="2019-10-03 01:00:18" ] Welcome!! Hope you have fun here! Your two starting dragons are lovely :) [/quote] I kinda messed up on them.. wish they looked as cute as the dragons on the front page... is there any way to trade dragons or get rid of the starter dragons, and get cooler ones?? Or am I stuck with them.. [/quote] You can get more dragons! Visit the Auction House and you can find some to buy. If you save up a little bit of Treasure you can find very pretty dragons for a bargain price :) [/quote] How do you get treasure??
Thalath wrote on 2019-10-03 01:06:45:
DragonRaptors wrote on 2019-10-03 01:04:42:

You can get more dragons! Visit the Auction House and you can find some to buy. If you save up a little bit of Treasure you can find very pretty dragons for a bargain price :)
How do you get treasure??
[quote name="DragonRaptors" date="2019-10-03 01:12:28" ] How do you get treasure?? [/quote] you can play some games in fairgrounds
DragonRaptors wrote on 2019-10-03 01:12:28:
How do you get treasure??

you can play some games in fairgrounds
ttGfSL1.png
If you don't want your progens anymore you can exalt them. If you change your mind you can restore them every 3 days with no penalty. If you want to keep them you could try saving for some gene scrolls for them or buying a skin to cover them up. If you absolutely hate the colours you could risk using a [item=Tri-color Scatterscroll] which will completely randomise all 3 colours. You could end up with something better or something worse.
If you don't want your progens anymore you can exalt them. If you change your mind you can restore them every 3 days with no penalty.

If you want to keep them you could try saving for some gene scrolls for them or buying a skin to cover them up. If you absolutely hate the colours you could risk using a Tri-Color Scatterscroll which will completely randomise all 3 colours. You could end up with something better or something worse.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
[font=georgiA]@DragonRaptors Hello and welcome to Flight Rising! Dragons on the front page look nice, because they already have genes and clothing. Your starter dragons don't, however! You can change that, though! As well as their breed and even age, you can turn them into cute babs if you want to! That all costs money, of course, but most scrolls that give your dragons genes/breeds can be bought by treasure. And even the gem scrolls can be saved up for! Gems are quite obtainable without paying real money on here :) You can get rid of them by Exalting (you can also restore your progens later), but I wouldn't advise that. Chances are you'll regret exalting your very first dragons after some time for sentimental reasons. Plus, you can get more dragons and keep them as long term projects :) Here are some "scries" of your Progens I came up with using Scrying Workshop! [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=55&bodygene=18&breed=4&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=51&tertgene=18&winggene=20&wings=32&auth=abf351f493260f8aace7795258e8a32ee9c70340&dummyext=prev.png[/img][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=55&bodygene=39&breed=17&element=3&eyetype=10&gender=0&tert=51&tertgene=27&winggene=35&wings=32&auth=83801b1b36a051094f1484d61af568f3556d4370&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=50&bodygene=27&breed=17&element=3&eyetype=7&gender=1&tert=15&tertgene=29&winggene=37&wings=6&auth=da90aa225327b7af38823a4026eaf95c3c65164e&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=50&bodygene=13&breed=4&element=3&eyetype=11&gender=1&tert=15&tertgene=0&winggene=1&wings=6&auth=6133ec943b65178c479b5cc03e33073c542626f7&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center]
@DragonRaptors

Hello and welcome to Flight Rising! Dragons on the front page look nice, because they already have genes and clothing. Your starter dragons don't, however! You can change that, though! As well as their breed and even age, you can turn them into cute babs if you want to! That all costs money, of course, but most scrolls that give your dragons genes/breeds can be bought by treasure. And even the gem scrolls can be saved up for! Gems are quite obtainable without paying real money on here :)

You can get rid of them by Exalting (you can also restore your progens later), but I wouldn't advise that. Chances are you'll regret exalting your very first dragons after some time for sentimental reasons. Plus, you can get more dragons and keep them as long term projects :)

Here are some "scries" of your Progens I came up with using Scrying Workshop!

dragon?age=1&body=55&bodygene=18&breed=4&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=51&tertgene=18&winggene=20&wings=32&auth=abf351f493260f8aace7795258e8a32ee9c70340&dummyext=prev.pngdragon?age=0&body=55&bodygene=39&breed=17&element=3&eyetype=10&gender=0&tert=51&tertgene=27&winggene=35&wings=32&auth=83801b1b36a051094f1484d61af568f3556d4370&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=0&body=50&bodygene=27&breed=17&element=3&eyetype=7&gender=1&tert=15&tertgene=29&winggene=37&wings=6&auth=da90aa225327b7af38823a4026eaf95c3c65164e&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=1&body=50&bodygene=13&breed=4&element=3&eyetype=11&gender=1&tert=15&tertgene=0&winggene=1&wings=6&auth=6133ec943b65178c479b5cc03e33073c542626f7&dummyext=prev.png
..... image.png
-.-
-

FR+10 | She/It | 23

-.-
Tumblr Blog | Skin Shop
--
-.- 01.png
@DragonRaptors

Also, two main moneymakers for people who don't do art/writing/skins for sale are Fairgrounds and Coliseum.

On Fairgrounds the main moneymaker is Glimmer and Gloom, you can easily find a guide on how to learn to play it. I learned the strategy for Hard mode and I get 75kt in ~20 mins every day :)

Mahjong pays off slower, but doesn't require any knowledge of special moves and such, I like it too.

Coliseum is a good treasure source because it doesn't have a daily limit, unlike Fairground games. You can get rare drops and sell them (for example Unhatched Eggs, they sell really well). You can also level one of your dragons to lvl 25 and use it for training other cheap dragons (called fodder). People do that, because exalting leveled dragons gives a better payout, it's called fodder training. So people buy super cheap dragons on AH, level them to lvl6-10 and exalt with a good profit! But you do need a lvl24-25 trainer dragon! Your flight forums might be lending/selling them for semi-cheep for newbies, though :)
@DragonRaptors

Also, two main moneymakers for people who don't do art/writing/skins for sale are Fairgrounds and Coliseum.

On Fairgrounds the main moneymaker is Glimmer and Gloom, you can easily find a guide on how to learn to play it. I learned the strategy for Hard mode and I get 75kt in ~20 mins every day :)

Mahjong pays off slower, but doesn't require any knowledge of special moves and such, I like it too.

Coliseum is a good treasure source because it doesn't have a daily limit, unlike Fairground games. You can get rare drops and sell them (for example Unhatched Eggs, they sell really well). You can also level one of your dragons to lvl 25 and use it for training other cheap dragons (called fodder). People do that, because exalting leveled dragons gives a better payout, it's called fodder training. So people buy super cheap dragons on AH, level them to lvl6-10 and exalt with a good profit! But you do need a lvl24-25 trainer dragon! Your flight forums might be lending/selling them for semi-cheep for newbies, though :)
..... image.png
-.-
-

FR+10 | She/It | 23

-.-
Tumblr Blog | Skin Shop
--
-.- 01.png
1 2