Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | imperials are supposed to eat everything
yet they only eat the seafood..
come ON
i have a meat MOUNTAIN
please eat from Mt MEAT
there are dragons whose seafood is their only source of food you selfish imperials
yet they only eat the seafood..
come ON
i have a meat MOUNTAIN
please eat from Mt MEAT
there are dragons whose seafood is their only source of food you selfish imperials
i am bad at things
Starve the seafood eating dragons until you force your other dragons to eat something else.

Then hand feed the remaining.
Starve the seafood eating dragons until you force your other dragons to eat something else.

Then hand feed the remaining.
466w8yC.png
Via Tzafrir
Ugh it's like that with Nocturnes. I need that meat for my 1 wildclaw and they're eating it all.
Ugh it's like that with Nocturnes. I need that meat for my 1 wildclaw and they're eating it all.
If you let your converted food supplies run down, then convert only the food you need in the order you want, you can control who eats what. The trick is to keep your extra food in your hoard, rather than converting it right away.

I sometimes buy food from the AH (when I'm not online much to grind the coli for food drops), and plants are usually cheapest. I can feed all my imperials and guardians plants, if my other food points are empty. Just convert it a bit at a time until everyone that can eat plants is full, then convert the next cheapest/most available thing. It does, admittedly, take a little more time and effort though.
If you let your converted food supplies run down, then convert only the food you need in the order you want, you can control who eats what. The trick is to keep your extra food in your hoard, rather than converting it right away.

I sometimes buy food from the AH (when I'm not online much to grind the coli for food drops), and plants are usually cheapest. I can feed all my imperials and guardians plants, if my other food points are empty. Just convert it a bit at a time until everyone that can eat plants is full, then convert the next cheapest/most available thing. It does, admittedly, take a little more time and effort though.
CnXcaeB.png * bAQACKn.png
Seafood is their favorite! The order listed is their most preferred foods. They'll only go for meat if there isn't any seafood left to eat.

Note how bugs are their least favorite, I expect it would take a lot of bugs to feed a big ol imperial...
Seafood is their favorite! The order listed is their most preferred foods. They'll only go for meat if there isn't any seafood left to eat.

Note how bugs are their least favorite, I expect it would take a lot of bugs to feed a big ol imperial...
Nocturne are absolutely ravaging my meat stores
Nocturne are absolutely ravaging my meat stores
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
*laughs in most my active lair being coatls*
*cries in no seafood*
*laughs in most my active lair being coatls*
*cries in no seafood*
Seafood is delicious, so I don't blame imperials for wanting to eat it over other foods.

In all seriousness, I do wish you could tell individual dragons to eat different foods as long as their breed can eat it. My lair has a ton of fae and skydancers, and it would be mildly helpful if I could tell those skydancers to eat plants instead of insects.
Seafood is delicious, so I don't blame imperials for wanting to eat it over other foods.

In all seriousness, I do wish you could tell individual dragons to eat different foods as long as their breed can eat it. My lair has a ton of fae and skydancers, and it would be mildly helpful if I could tell those skydancers to eat plants instead of insects.
giphy.gif