Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Eliminate not working.
I have an eliminate on one of my team of three.This is the first Dragon.I have gone through all level 13 and half of level 14 and I haven't been able to use it once.It did work earlier in lower levels but then just seemed to stop.I am following cutex guide on how to level up .This seems to be working ok.I don't have everything I need for it yet but I am working on it.Is there any reason for the eliminate not to show.Would moving to a different position make any difference.Also these three dragons are all the same level.
I have an eliminate on one of my team of three.This is the first Dragon.I have gone through all level 13 and half of level 14 and I haven't been able to use it once.It did work earlier in lower levels but then just seemed to stop.I am following cutex guide on how to level up .This seems to be working ok.I don't have everything I need for it yet but I am working on it.Is there any reason for the eliminate not to show.Would moving to a different position make any difference.Also these three dragons are all the same level.
@Flashover
You need 35 breath before you can use eliminate.
@Flashover
You need 35 breath before you can use eliminate.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png