Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Familiars?
So, I am relatively new and I got some familiars but do they have any specific purpose? I noticed that they give 15 coin every day but I am not sure if they do anything other than that. [emoji=dog 3 size=1]
So, I am relatively new and I got some familiars but do they have any specific purpose? I noticed that they give 15 coin every day but I am not sure if they do anything other than that.
@SynDaSmolBean familiars have two primary uses! [LIST=1] [*]if you bond with them every day, you will get a little bit of treasure; after you reach each bonding milestone you get a chest! in total if you bond your familiars to awakened you get three [item=rusted treasure chest], two [item=iron treasure chest], and one [item=gilded decorative chest], which have treasure, gems (the latter two), and various items, some of which are exclusive to gilded chests! though it's usually more profitable to sell the chests directly ^^ [*]you can use familiars to prevent yourself from accidentally exalting (or selling) dragons! sometimes misclicking and not paying attention happens, so having a familiar (or piece of apparel, or skin) on the dragon prevents this from happening, and is a good idea if you have dragons you want to save [/LIST]
@SynDaSmolBean familiars have two primary uses!
  1. if you bond with them every day, you will get a little bit of treasure; after you reach each bonding milestone you get a chest! in total if you bond your familiars to awakened you get three Rusted Treasure Chest , two Iron Treasure Chest , and one Gilded Decorative Chest , which have treasure, gems (the latter two), and various items, some of which are exclusive to gilded chests! though it's usually more profitable to sell the chests directly ^^
  2. you can use familiars to prevent yourself from accidentally exalting (or selling) dragons! sometimes misclicking and not paying attention happens, so having a familiar (or piece of apparel, or skin) on the dragon prevents this from happening, and is a good idea if you have dragons you want to save
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif