Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Lair tab description formatting
[b]Text formatting.[/b] [emoji=nocturne star size=1] [i]For example[/i], since my lair tabs are made to be like zones in World of Warcraft, I wanted small text and header image, possibly also link to Youtube's fitting ambient music. [size=2]Just an example to give clearer idea. :3[/size]
Text formatting.

For example, since my lair tabs are made to be like zones in World of Warcraft, I wanted small text and header image, possibly also link to Youtube's fitting ambient music.

Just an example to give clearer idea. :3
5kODyPT.gifDlO6vXs.gifZF2TQvw.gif
~welcome to Eerie Lands of shadows and mischief~
.all who roam here are cunning and of questionable sanity.
Even just the ability to bold/italic, create columns and bulletpoints would be so, so wonderful. Adding images would get messy, so I wouldn't want the full functionality of BBcode elsewhere on the site.

But man. The ability to link? That would be amazing too! There's a lot you could do with that (I'd probably use it to link clan themes for my subclans)
Even just the ability to bold/italic, create columns and bulletpoints would be so, so wonderful. Adding images would get messy, so I wouldn't want the full functionality of BBcode elsewhere on the site.

But man. The ability to link? That would be amazing too! There's a lot you could do with that (I'd probably use it to link clan themes for my subclans)
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Stained Glass Adopts
i like this idea, i feel like it wouldn't be terribly hard to implement and it would be very well-received
i like this idea, i feel like it wouldn't be terribly hard to implement and it would be very well-received
queen_katoe.gif
Please....I just want centered italics. I would love even just a little bit of customization for the tab descriptions.
Please....I just want centered italics. I would love even just a little bit of customization for the tab descriptions.
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
I agree, the new lair descriptions are great but limited. I think it would be much improved by having the benefit of formatting, and I wouldn't necessarily be worried about it taking up a ton of space on screen as some of my dragon bios are absurd. And I think things like not showing the full box with a scroll bar, alike to the clan bio field, or maybe a button to choose to open up the whole box could work as well for not being cluttered. I quite like this idea.
I agree, the new lair descriptions are great but limited. I think it would be much improved by having the benefit of formatting, and I wouldn't necessarily be worried about it taking up a ton of space on screen as some of my dragon bios are absurd. And I think things like not showing the full box with a scroll bar, alike to the clan bio field, or maybe a button to choose to open up the whole box could work as well for not being cluttered. I quite like this idea.
Please Don't ping me to tell me you are not interested.
If I don't provide a price... I probably don't have one. If there's interest, I'll try and think of one for you! Don't worry, you're all set, amigo!
-Sorry if I missed you asking!
Even just the ability to put in a linebreak on the tab description would be exciting!
Even just the ability to put in a linebreak on the tab description would be exciting!
I just wanted linebreaks. Those don't even work. What the heck
I just wanted linebreaks. Those don't even work. What the heck

Basic formatting would be great, the ability to put images and embed sounds? no thanks at all. (links to those so that players can view/listen if they want is great, but not automatically loading ones)
Basic formatting would be great, the ability to put images and embed sounds? no thanks at all. (links to those so that players can view/listen if they want is great, but not automatically loading ones)

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
This! I'm disappointed that something as simple as line-breaks doesn't even work; I've had to get creative to separate my text.

I do understand the concern for large images/text sizes breaking the boxes, so image support isn't necessarily at the forefront, but basic formatting like link embeds (if you wanna, say, link to the clan's lore page from their tab description), bold/italics/underline/etc. and even colored text would vastly improve the function of these tab descriptions.
This! I'm disappointed that something as simple as line-breaks doesn't even work; I've had to get creative to separate my text.

I do understand the concern for large images/text sizes breaking the boxes, so image support isn't necessarily at the forefront, but basic formatting like link embeds (if you wanna, say, link to the clan's lore page from their tab description), bold/italics/underline/etc. and even colored text would vastly improve the function of these tab descriptions.
af2592bd-9a37-11ea-8386-ab74cd36fd8c.gif aMmPstC.png 849-gi.png aMmPstC.png af2592bd-9a37-11ea-8386-ab74cd36fd8c.gif
tumblr_inline_o0txwdGUUH1tqyuge_250.png
hh5n4WA.pngXC93sMs.png
JMBy38q.pngl8NOdbs.pngYMPbu9R.png
@SpaceRobotWifi exactly! I dove headfirst into lair descriptions then realized it saved it one big chunky block! I had to simplify greatly, and what you said I agree 100% with!
@SpaceRobotWifi exactly! I dove headfirst into lair descriptions then realized it saved it one big chunky block! I had to simplify greatly, and what you said I agree 100% with!
Please Don't ping me to tell me you are not interested.
If I don't provide a price... I probably don't have one. If there's interest, I'll try and think of one for you! Don't worry, you're all set, amigo!
-Sorry if I missed you asking!