Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | dom push
anyone have any idea when the next extra dom push is?
anyone have any idea when the next extra dom push is?
I'm guessing Fire will have a dom push sometime near the festival but to be honest I know nothing about dom pushes :P
I'm guessing Fire will have a dom push sometime near the festival but to be honest I know nothing about dom pushes :P
miku.pngshe/her -- came from mars -- nerd -- dergs verna.png
Fire are pushing now for our festival but there aren't any other announced conquest pushes for now (except for Arcane's fest push).

You can see announced pushes in Dom Watch
Fire are pushing now for our festival but there aren't any other announced conquest pushes for now (except for Arcane's fest push).

You can see announced pushes in Dom Watch
Cinus_small.png
im more curious to see if (for once) a flight lost dom during a fest to another flight because everyone in that flight exalted their entire clan.
im more curious to see if (for once) a flight lost dom during a fest to another flight because everyone in that flight exalted their entire clan.
I have a subspecies. click here to view it.This is a tutorial that you might find useful. interaction thread, please post.show me your /drs posts here! this is a wiki that desperately needs people.bYt72YT.pngv2PJF9u.png
It would be considered the height of rudeness to take another flight's festival. Reactions would be...unpleasant
It would be considered the height of rudeness to take another flight's festival. Reactions would be...unpleasant
earthr.pngkpBHZdf.gifDQCsQbQ.gifearthshieldr.png
[quote name="LogrithmGames" date="2019-08-24 13:45:47" ] im more curious to see if (for once) a flight lost dom during a fest to another flight because everyone in that flight exalted their entire clan. [/quote] Considering the effort that goes into taking the board, it would no accident if a flight lost dom for their fest. A flight would have to actively push against them and take it, and it wouldn't be easy. It'd become a full conquest push. So yeah, there's no "oops, sorry guys". It'd just be a bunch of jerks intentionally trying to be awful. Why would you want a flight to steal another's fest dom? Not cool.
LogrithmGames wrote on 2019-08-24 13:45:47:
Considering the effort that goes into taking the board, it would no accident if a flight lost dom for their fest. A flight would have to actively push against them and take it, and it wouldn't be easy. It'd become a full conquest push. So yeah, there's no "oops, sorry guys". It'd just be a bunch of jerks intentionally trying to be awful. Why would you want a flight to steal another's fest dom? Not cool.
LVeJ3XV.png8KFUJHl.pngBVsqDM4.png
[quote name="LogrithmGames" date="2019-08-24 13:45:47" ] im more curious to see if (for once) a flight lost dom during a fest to another flight because everyone in that flight exalted their entire clan. [/quote] This wouldn't happen because as soon as people catch on to what's happening, all flights will join in to help the flight whoms festival is approaching. This happend in the past, on accident but luckily people figured out what was going on. Some people boycotted the flight for a short time (since it was just an accident).
LogrithmGames wrote on 2019-08-24 13:45:47:
This wouldn't happen because as soon as people catch on to what's happening, all flights will join in to help the flight whoms festival is approaching.

This happend in the past, on accident but luckily people figured out what was going on. Some people boycotted the flight for a short time (since it was just an accident).
25355.png
28.pngFR+9-ish?
50.pngFamiliar Hunter

25354.png
I think the whole concept of all 10 other factions respecting the 1 is super cool and one of the reasons I think FR is cool

I also know that conquest pushes (which means, no not the profit or festival pushes) seem to take quite a bit of planning and resources, so it makes sense it's not too often.

Guess there's gonna be several weeks of profit pushes from the dom watches!
I think the whole concept of all 10 other factions respecting the 1 is super cool and one of the reasons I think FR is cool

I also know that conquest pushes (which means, no not the profit or festival pushes) seem to take quite a bit of planning and resources, so it makes sense it's not too often.

Guess there's gonna be several weeks of profit pushes from the dom watches!
3u37mIB.png