Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Giving Away Old Skins and Accents
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
[center]It's simple, my friends! I stopped playing this game after the Riot of Rot in 2017, and though I gave away a ton of my stuff back then, there is still a lot left in my hoard! I've popped back on after almost 2 years and I'm trying to give away the rest! This is all of the skins and accents I have, you may ask for one or two. [u][b]If you're greedy, you will be fully ignored. [/b][/u] Anyways, I have no clue what the value of any of these are, nor does it really matter to me anymore! So you may be getting an amazing deal, or you may take a skin worth, like 1k treasure lmao idk. But yeah, lemme know what you want and I'll send it your way! [item=skin: volcanic queen][item=skin: sword of the ocean][item=skin: leafy seaguardian][item=skin: airborne contagion][/center]
It's simple, my friends! I stopped playing this game after the Riot of Rot in 2017, and though I gave away a ton of my stuff back then, there is still a lot left in my hoard! I've popped back on after almost 2 years and I'm trying to give away the rest!

This is all of the skins and accents I have, you may ask for one or two. If you're greedy, you will be fully ignored.

Anyways, I have no clue what the value of any of these are, nor does it really matter to me anymore! So you may be getting an amazing deal, or you may take a skin worth, like 1k treasure lmao idk. But yeah, lemme know what you want and I'll send it your way!

Skin: Volcanic Queen Skin: Sword of the Ocean Skin: Leafy SeaGuardian Skin: Airborne Contagion
tumblr_inline_ot3zdroJ6V1rij2lu_500.png
Could I possibly have the Accent: Dawnbreaker, please?
Could I possibly have the Accent: Dawnbreaker, please?
@vavvy
Could I get Bone Garden (fem Bog) and Frigid Flight (fem Noc), please ?
@vavvy
Could I get Bone Garden (fem Bog) and Frigid Flight (fem Noc), please ?
0gqs.jpg

pugaOfm.png

utMivob.png
@vavvy
I know we literally just interacted a while ago, but can I get Sunken Ghost and the Twilight Brambles (both Nocturnes)? :'( Thank you
@vavvy
I know we literally just interacted a while ago, but can I get Sunken Ghost and the Twilight Brambles (both Nocturnes)? :'( Thank you
H2EmE2A.png
@vavvy
That's a lot of skins. So you're back but youre still quitting? I'm confused. Lol.
If you are quitting again, but decide to come back, give me a poke and I'd be happy to try to get you back on your feet!

Would it be possible to grab Beast from Below from you? and/or maybe Storm Taken?
@vavvy
That's a lot of skins. So you're back but youre still quitting? I'm confused. Lol.
If you are quitting again, but decide to come back, give me a poke and I'd be happy to try to get you back on your feet!

Would it be possible to grab Beast from Below from you? and/or maybe Storm Taken?
TOW2n3q.png
@vavvy This is so nice! Could I get a night in the clouds (male spiral) and solar protection (male wildclaw) please?
@vavvy This is so nice! Could I get a night in the clouds (male spiral) and solar protection (male wildclaw) please?
@vavvy

I'd love to have Sentiment of Sanity (Female Ridgeback) and Undrowned (Male Guardian) please! ^^
@vavvy

I'd love to have Sentiment of Sanity (Female Ridgeback) and Undrowned (Male Guardian) please! ^^
item_used_cartography_ink_by_dogi_crimson-da9osed.gif
Kyandi
FR Time
She/Her
Art Examples!
Wishlist!
@vavvy Could I perhaps get the Ancient Soulwarden please?
@vavvy Could I perhaps get the Ancient Soulwarden please?
@vavvy

Thanks for doing this! Could I have Accent: Gaseus Ignition (F Noc) and Skin: Bring the Eclipse (F Imp)?
@vavvy

Thanks for doing this! Could I have Accent: Gaseus Ignition (F Noc) and Skin: Bring the Eclipse (F Imp)?
Knight-by-bioluminosity.png
@vavvy May I ask for Vulture Culture (fPC) and Solar Protection (mWC)?
(Sorry for the double ping ,_,)
@vavvy May I ask for Vulture Culture (fPC) and Solar Protection (mWC)?
(Sorry for the double ping ,_,)
50475342.png
* Derg4You (Free Lvl 10 Dragons + too many Raffles)
* Sales (Just another tab..)
* Mr. Moo's lazy simple Sales (oh gosh pls -.-)
* no rAgrets (How to make Cash/Survive G&G and more)

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11