Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do dragons need passports
1 2
Okay is Sornieth like an open world with no loading screens where u can just go wherever and not have to wait or is it a no-fly zone where there's like check-ins and stuff? Like do you need a passport to go from Arcanistopia to Flamecaller's Place or can you just fly from Lightbringer City to Rockbreaker Town with no questions asked?

(I dont remember the name of each place in Sornieth so bear with me folks.)

Inspired by that weird dream I had where my progens were stuck at an airport after their flight got cancelled....
Okay is Sornieth like an open world with no loading screens where u can just go wherever and not have to wait or is it a no-fly zone where there's like check-ins and stuff? Like do you need a passport to go from Arcanistopia to Flamecaller's Place or can you just fly from Lightbringer City to Rockbreaker Town with no questions asked?

(I dont remember the name of each place in Sornieth so bear with me folks.)

Inspired by that weird dream I had where my progens were stuck at an airport after their flight got cancelled....
I like books, the color yellow, and spaghetti. Starchild125 and o9catgirl are my sisters.

+2 Hours FR Time
hmm...i imagine it depends on the region? in the official lore, some flights (fire, lightning) seem stricter and more bureaucratic than others (wind)
hmm...i imagine it depends on the region? in the official lore, some flights (fire, lightning) seem stricter and more bureaucratic than others (wind)
@bogfriend
she / her | + 3 fr time | avatar dragon
I can just imagine dragons having to check eggs and newly acquired familiars into customs.

Lightning dragons always setting off metal detectors XD
I can just imagine dragons having to check eggs and newly acquired familiars into customs.

Philippians 4:13 I can do All things through Christ who gives me strength

WARNING: I am prone to use random LOTR and the Hobbit references XD
[quote name="Wychwing" date="2019-07-11 08:28:17" ] Lightning dragons always setting off metal detectors XD [/quote] Adding in an extension to this idea through the use of two certain genes. *BEEEEP* 'Sir, do you have anything metal on you?' 'Me. I am metal.'
Wychwing wrote on 2019-07-11 08:28:17:
Adding in an extension to this idea through the use of two certain genes.

*BEEEEP*
'Sir, do you have anything metal on you?'
'Me. I am metal.'
@Rainbow814 Depends on the flight I suppose. But here is something that might interest you from 2013, about non-water dragons in water domain! It was the first thing that came to mind when I read your title. [quote name="Undel" date="2013-06-19 04:31:52" ] We'll be visiting this when we begin adding flight pages to the encyclopedia. The short answer is that wind dragons can come and go as they please, as can water dragons. Any other flight is either the guest or the prisoner of the water dragons while in their domain. More the latter than the former. The water flight has some dark tendencies (though most clans are perfectly pleasant to their "guests") Water doesn't get many voluntary visitors. =X [/quote] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/93602/2#post_113609]Link to source[/url] [size=1]I love all the updates on this site but man it’s been years and l’m still waiting for some comprehensive lore on the flights.[/size] [emoji=spiral deadpan size=1]
@Rainbow814 Depends on the flight I suppose. But here is something that might interest you from 2013, about non-water dragons in water domain! It was the first thing that came to mind when I read your title.
Undel wrote on 2013-06-19 04:31:52:
We'll be visiting this when we begin adding flight pages to the encyclopedia.

The short answer is that wind dragons can come and go as they please, as can water dragons. Any other flight is either the guest or the prisoner of the water dragons while in their domain.

More the latter than the former. The water flight has some dark tendencies (though most clans are perfectly pleasant to their "guests")

Water doesn't get many voluntary visitors. =X

Link to source

I love all the updates on this site but man it’s been years and l’m still waiting for some comprehensive lore on the flights.
97eTBKB.png
I think it's more like the European Union
So, nope
I think it's more like the European Union
So, nope
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
i get the feeling there's no centralized government in many of the regions, except perhaps lightning? since the whole Thing over here is bureaucracy and slave laobr organized company labor.

so like, i could see stormdad putting an electric fence around the edge of the sandwastes to keep riffraff out. :p
i get the feeling there's no centralized government in many of the regions, except perhaps lightning? since the whole Thing over here is bureaucracy and slave laobr organized company labor.

so like, i could see stormdad putting an electric fence around the edge of the sandwastes to keep riffraff out. :p
at the very least, dragons should have photo ID cards
at the very least, dragons should have photo ID cards
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING SASSYPANTS DRAGON SUPPORT

HAVE YOU TRIED TURNING YOUR DRAGON OFF AND THEN ON AGAIN

located on the coldest cliff of the cloudscrape crags as dragonly possible For Your Convenience

*herald trumpets* welcome to the ghost kingdom
I feel like with how much I change the breeds and genes of my dragons a passport wouldnt work haha
I feel like with how much I change the breeds and genes of my dragons a passport wouldnt work haha
5p1NDy8.png
Lmao, having to get a new passport photo taken everytime you gene, add an accent, or breed change.

Wait what about perma-babies? Do they have the same rights an adult dragon or are they treated like kids still?
Lmao, having to get a new passport photo taken everytime you gene, add an accent, or breed change.

Wait what about perma-babies? Do they have the same rights an adult dragon or are they treated like kids still?
I like books, the color yellow, and spaghetti. Starchild125 and o9catgirl are my sisters.

+2 Hours FR Time
1 2