Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Question about this year's chests
Hi all!

I got three chests from gathering this year in the light area and for some reason, they all seem to say afterglow chest as their name despite me having two of one kind and another separate kind entirely.

Is it a bug of some kind or is it just how the chests are named now because I'm very confused haha

Hi all!

I got three chests from gathering this year in the light area and for some reason, they all seem to say afterglow chest as their name despite me having two of one kind and another separate kind entirely.

Is it a bug of some kind or is it just how the chests are named now because I'm very confused haha

They/them or he/him pronouns please c:
+8 Flight Rising time/GMT
@blazenemberrs if they actually are individual chests, they should have different names. the Afterglow name is assigned only to one chest.

it's possible it could be a cache issue; have you tried clearing it and/or checking from another browser/device?

it's also possible that it's another actual Afterglow chest that just didn't correctly stack with the other two. to fix that, you can put one of the stacks in your Vault or on the AH (list for a ridiculous price), then pull it back out/cancel the listing. if they become one stack, then you'll know they're all the same kind of chest.
@blazenemberrs if they actually are individual chests, they should have different names. the Afterglow name is assigned only to one chest.

it's possible it could be a cache issue; have you tried clearing it and/or checking from another browser/device?

it's also possible that it's another actual Afterglow chest that just didn't correctly stack with the other two. to fix that, you can put one of the stacks in your Vault or on the AH (list for a ridiculous price), then pull it back out/cancel the listing. if they become one stack, then you'll know they're all the same kind of chest.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After

I see ah that might be it! I'll try both out and see what happens! Thank you very much c:
@After

I see ah that might be it! I'll try both out and see what happens! Thank you very much c:
They/them or he/him pronouns please c:
+8 Flight Rising time/GMT