Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Should I hatch this egg?
I was in the Coliseum when I obtained an unhatched fire egg. Should I keep and hatch it or should I sell it? [center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/578.png[/img][/center]
I was in the Coliseum when I obtained an unhatched fire egg. Should I keep and hatch it or should I sell it?

578.png
@ThePastelGhost if it's your first egg, you might want to hatch it; you only get one first, after all. that said, the dragon inside will have random colors and hatch triple-basic, so if you don't want to spend a lot of treasure/gems on making it pretty, it's worth more to sell as the egg than as the hatchling.

if you want the best of both worlds, sell the egg and use the profits to pick up a cheap dragon you know you'll like.
@ThePastelGhost if it's your first egg, you might want to hatch it; you only get one first, after all. that said, the dragon inside will have random colors and hatch triple-basic, so if you don't want to spend a lot of treasure/gems on making it pretty, it's worth more to sell as the egg than as the hatchling.

if you want the best of both worlds, sell the egg and use the profits to pick up a cheap dragon you know you'll like.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
sell so u can get dragon cash instead of risking like 400g or something (haven’t checked) and it turns out to be fodder

if u wanna gen1 there are multiple nice ones on the auction house for under egg price I’m p sure uwuw
sell so u can get dragon cash instead of risking like 400g or something (haven’t checked) and it turns out to be fodder

if u wanna gen1 there are multiple nice ones on the auction house for under egg price I’m p sure uwuw
Dried Flowers stream newjeans :3

netz | he/him | +3 fr time | DVynlKm.png | avatar dragon (why would you willingly look at this thing)
@Avem @after
Thank you for your guy's input! I've decided to sell the egg.
@Avem @after
Thank you for your guy's input! I've decided to sell the egg.