Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Undead and hi?
It's...been a very long time since I've logged in or really stayed more for a several days at a time and I would like to say to you:

Hi.

A lot has happened, mainly with the fact of losing my mom last year to ovarian cancer and having a lot change occur soon afterward. I've been keeping busy in various fandoms and making new friends but on here? It's really difficult.

Why? Timezones, your early reputation records, and so forth. As of this moment I want to start anew and hopefully connect with more fellow players.

If you read this please say hi!
It's...been a very long time since I've logged in or really stayed more for a several days at a time and I would like to say to you:

Hi.

A lot has happened, mainly with the fact of losing my mom last year to ovarian cancer and having a lot change occur soon afterward. I've been keeping busy in various fandoms and making new friends but on here? It's really difficult.

Why? Timezones, your early reputation records, and so forth. As of this moment I want to start anew and hopefully connect with more fellow players.

If you read this please say hi!
Ah, very sorry about your mom D: That's terrible...

I'm Kyrin! Or Katy :) (whichever you prefer to call me by is A-OK!)
Ah, very sorry about your mom D: That's terrible...

I'm Kyrin! Or Katy :) (whichever you prefer to call me by is A-OK!)
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
Hey, welcome back, whoever you are. I'm sorry about your mother.
Hey, welcome back, whoever you are. I'm sorry about your mother.
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png
howdy, stranger [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
howdy, stranger
21402.png x [ alastrcs. ]

fish around find trout
any pronouns! pts for creativity
fr+15 timezone