Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Greenskeeper Gathering skin glitch
I wanted to buy a skin, took out the money and went to buy it, I hit confirm and it took my money and everything, but it didn't give me the skin. I'm now down 35000 less treasure, and while that's not a big deal I don't want to spend 70000 and not have a skin still. What should I do?
I wanted to buy a skin, took out the money and went to buy it, I hit confirm and it took my money and everything, but it didn't give me the skin. I'm now down 35000 less treasure, and while that's not a big deal I don't want to spend 70000 and not have a skin still. What should I do?
@Swooosh

Please manually clear your cache and check again.

If it still doesn't show up try a different browser and/or an incognito/private window.

That's about the limit of what we can do for you on the forums. If all of the above things don't make it show up please fill out a Contact Us form to bring it to the attention of the admins so they can take a look at it.
@Swooosh

Please manually clear your cache and check again.

If it still doesn't show up try a different browser and/or an incognito/private window.

That's about the limit of what we can do for you on the forums. If all of the above things don't make it show up please fill out a Contact Us form to bring it to the attention of the admins so they can take a look at it.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?